Tradition 1 needs to fill a spot

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Hellisan, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Tradition 1 needs to fill a spot

Juggs (playing as Miami) probably isn't going to be able to play much this year, he's still adjusting to a move and doesn't have a lot of time right now.

At the same time, we want him back (as far as I know) for next year and he wants his spot back.

So we wanted to spread the word that we're looking for a fill-in for the rest of this year at least. If the person is a good fit for the league then they'll move to the top of the list (if they choose) when somebody leaves during NCAA 11, or if when re-organizing for NCAA 11 we have spot. I know it's tough that we can't promise that spot and the game is winding down but if anybody is interested let us know.

anybody who is interested please post here or PM me and we'll figure it out. It might be nice to get you in quickly because tonight's the offseason, you'll have a better chance at organizing a team that's been on auto pilot a little bit. (y)

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Only bad thing is you will have to be in the ACC so you wont get the opportunity to beat JMS in the national title game.

3. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

[​IMG]

Not that I've made it to a title game or anything...:(

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

[​IMG]

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Seriously, where do you get these witty yet appropriate images?

Haha.