Tradition 1 Power Rankings - From season 1-7

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Mar 23, 2011.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Well we are almost done with Season 7. I would like to pose a Tradition 1 Power rankings....enjoy

1. @Mogriffjr - Clearly the best player in Tradition with 3 Titles. He will be appearing in his 5th Title game out of 7 this season. Nuff Said. Mo just doesn't really lose (1-2 vs Wisconsin)
      -
    2. @Hellisan - Washington is a tough team to recruit with but Hellisan is the only other user to win a title here. He has to take the #2 spot as he always has a positive season with the Huskies and is always a tough game win or lose.
      -
    3. @Hotrod - Tough Choice here but IMO jms493 can not be rated above him simply because after season 1 Purdue has pwned Wisconsin. Hotrod can easily be the best passer in the league when he wants. Turrible CPU losses and some surprising user losses has kept him from winning a title. His poor attitude as of late is not winning over fans or his teammates.
      -
    4. @jms493 - 2 National Title appearances and a 3rd tonite. As jfosh says "always the Brides maid" :( A win tonite will move him to #3.
      -
    5. @jfosh - Cal is always tough at recruiting and on the grid iron. He lost to Rutgers in the season 4 title game by 6 points. jfosh is a great player and has a great attitude. Shame to be behind head cases like jms.
      -
    6. @bruce80 - UCLA has totally dominated the first 4-5 seasons in recruiting. Constantly signing super studs and physical freaks. The problem is he can't put it all together on the field. Outside issues distract him and the constant ribbing he gets from his fellow league members might affect his play. I truly can't believe UCLA has not even been to a title game.
      -
    7. @Bringbackjimmy - An oldie but a goodie. BBJ is a great sim player. He really mixes things up on both sides of the ball and is tough to gameplan against. He would be higher on this list if he finished this season #1 BUT he failed to finish that 4th quarter vs Washington.
      -
    8. @Zetroc - Zetroc is emerging as a solid player here at Tradition. With big wins over Pitt (Ryno) and the last big win vs Hotrod he is showing no fear and nice skills. He only has the game like 1-2 months which is a huge disadvantage compared to the rest of us. Great job!
      -
    9. @JCSpartan - This is a tough one as JC is a quiet one. Not sure what is happening over there in Cincy. I think his recruiting is pretty much shit and he can't really compete with the big teams. I give him a slight edge over Blaza.
      -
    10. @blaza - Blaza is a disappointment. After making MO turn the ball over 6 times and still lose....smh. This is almost grounds for moving you into "The Deuce" so you can be more successful. Shape up or ship out.
      -
    11. @DJ Rhude - Too early to tell. Rhude is a good player but I don't think he will shine in NCAA 11. He joined too late.
      -
    12. @Nautica - Don't know much about this cat. Last place here doesn't really mean much.
    Lost members

1. colemanchu - title appearance
    2. Rameriz - was getting tough with the Illinis
    3. juggs - Beat hotrod when he was beasting.
    4. Rynoaid - some good wins and some bad losses
    5. blygilmore - who?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

WTF we're undefeated to JC and Cincy. Move me to 9 now!!!

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

hows about 9.5?

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Winning records vs three people listed ahead of me...but what do i know ******..

I had three really really great classes and the rest were just ok with this season being the worst.

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Correct Cousin Brucie, but 1 has won a title and the other have been to title games. Getting to the National Title game is the ultimate goal here and it weighed very heavily on my rankings.(y)

6. BRUCE80

Yea, we had one two loss season and the rest were all one loss years...tough to navigate through UW, Cal and Stanford along with a Purdue and or Rutgers which was my one loss a different season.

We will win a title or two soon...count on it.

7. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Lmao at the downplaying of your classes. You've had teams full of 90+ OVR stud players, shut up fool! :p

8. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

My recruiting is getting better but the team has been unbelievably frustrating to play with. Cincy had very little talent when I took over and once that little talent left I was stuck with nothing. I'm hoping for one good season with this team before the next game drops.

9. BRUCE80

I had some great classes did you miss that in my post? But its not like every single class I have had has been the best of everyones...

10. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG]

11. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    The main point of my post was that your team has been chock full of talent despite what you think of your classes, possibly the most talented of all the teams not named Wisconsin. Did you miss that in MY post? ;)
    Either way this is just discussion nothing to be taking seriously playa! I mean why do you care what JMS thinks anyway?
    [​IMG]

13. Blaza

Whoa Whoa, relax bro.

I think all @HotRod was trying to say is that you and JMS chose the best 2 teams to get a huge advantage over your peers and that it's disgraceful you haven't won a title yet. No big deal.

14. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

If I can get wins against Wisconsin and Rutgers next year I'll be satisfied

Schedule me @Mogriffjr again please

15. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I would put it

MoGriff - Dominating but in a weak year. Nobody seems to have their shit together scheme wise/consistency wise. Blaza gave him a game... but couldn't come through for the group. 4 titles in a row would be bad for the league. Hell, 3 was bad. 5 would be a disaster and a sham.
    Rusty - Has a great record against me, beaten Hotrod at least twice.
    Me - Lucked into a title game. Shut out this year by Wisconsin... I don't think that would happen other than week 1 and when my best player gets hurt but it happened.
    JMS - Since the power rankings are "as of now" I have to put him ahead of HR. If he beats Rutgers he immediately jumps to #2.
    Hotrod - Goes back to the old offense, will he have the old success?
    Blaza - Good user record as of late
    BBJ - Always a tough out
    Rhude - HMMM... Of all my rankings I have the least confidence in this one. DJ Tip Drill could be anywhere from #2 to #8, I have no idea.
    JCSpartan - This takes into account he has a team with no talent. I think he would be one of the top players here if he had a team.
    Nautica - Beaten Hotrod already, admittedly in a down year.
    Fosh - Struggling for now, he will bounce back.
    Zetroc - Low power ranking because he made his friend quit and just lost to K State.

• Like Like x 1
  16. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Yeah I made the post to stir up some discussion...it is just my opinion based off memory and mainly title games. I hate board inactivity!

17. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I AM DOMINANT!

Seriously I'm happy ive been winning despite not having the best talent. Add in the fact I lost a year essentially due to the file glitch and I'm content. Today ends my run win or lose. I'd like to switch PB's especially with a new QB at the helm. Just not sure what type of offense I want to run.

18. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

man, im better than Blaza.. i blew that cat out all the time...

19. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

i am winning it all next yr...

20. Blaza

Dont be so hard on yourself bro! :D

• Like Like x 2
  21. Zetroc

Zetroc Uncle Rico Inspired

LOL!

22. BRUCE80

Not mad or sensitive...dont care fits me best...I just like to argue and come off like a prick..

23. jfosh

jfosh Super

no effing way...this is crap!!

• Like Like x 1
  24. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  25. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E