Tradition 1 Season 6 National Title Game

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by jms493, Feb 5, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Tradition 1 Season 6 National Title Game

VA TECH - jms493
    vs
    Tennessee - Bruce80 (2X Champion)

[​IMG]

I can play tonite but I am not sure we will be advanced yet. I am available Saturday after 5 pm est till whenever.

I want to advertise it asap to get max viewership over at www.justin.tv/jms493

This will be the 2nd ever Televised national Title game over at Tradition 1. MoGriffjr televised his National Title game vs Hellisan back in 2009 (Helli won). It was rough broadcast but great none the less.

Once we lock down a time I will make sure everyone knows so they can check it out.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Looks like LSU beat UNC 24-21 and we are ready to advance. Mike cant play his game.

So the question is do you want to play tonite or can you play tomorrow evening. Tomorrow evening works better for me but I know you are busy on the weekends so let me know.

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Either or is fine by me JMS.

My evening tonight is open but so is Saturday night. Since Saturday night works best for you lets play it then.

I will be home early afternoon, but we are having my sons bday party so my house will be full of little monsters on Saturday.

What time do you want to set it for? I am thing 7-8-9 pm pst or so would work best for me.

I may take them to the batting cage or something like that in the late afternoon / early evening.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

10 pm est Saturday. Lock it down.

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Shit same time as UFC.