Tradition Broadcast Network

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by HoundsOfHowl, Dec 27, 2013.

1. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Alright fellow TSO'ers, I have decided to bring back what once was the "ESN" and make it totally different. Our new setup will be a 5 night / week show, on google hangouts. Now where the ESN was a video show, this show will be strictly a podcast style. There will be only our show's logo showing on the screen. It's just easier doing it this way, plus I can add in different pictures, data and such if you want to see it.

Our shows will be limited to 30 minutes, and will be strictly like watching a news show. We will cut up a bit, but most of it will be limited to what the topics are of the night. The shows will air between 8pm-10pm, but will always be watchable on Youtube at our channel.

The show schedule will follow :

Sunday Nights - NextFL Field Pass : Show about what has been going on in the NextFL

Monday Nights - Breaking Tradition : This show will be a strictly bullshit show, we'll talk about whatever we want.

Tuesday Nights - Tradition Sports Weekly Update : This show will be on what's going on around TSO; clubs, other leagues, league openings, new members, etc...

Wednesday Nights - NextFL Field Pass : Again another NextFL show

Thursday Nights - Tradition Sports News : Show about real life sports (Hosted by : Ian Moss

Friday Nights - OFF

Saturday Nights - OFF

Now you ask yourself (maybe) how do you get to be on the show? Just send me a PM and let me know when you want to be on. Remember there is no video, so you don't have to worry about being seen this time.

If any other league wants to be on Tuesday nights let me know and we'll have you on to talk about what's been going on in your league.

Also, I am open to making this a 7 night show, but will need a supporting cast. I have UofCWildcat going to help be a co-host when he can, but am open to any other member wanting to join up with me. I can have 10 people at once on air.

Just PM me if you have any questions or concerns, or post them here.

Show will premier on January 6th during halftime of the National Championship game

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 7
  2. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Looks like bawvu97 can take advantage of this show since there is no video. #NoPantsNight

3. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. electrickeeper

electrickeeper Be Massive, My Friend

This sounds kickass!

5. HoundsOfHowl

The Tradition Broadcast Network premiers tonight with the airing of it's Monday night show, "Breaking Tradition."

6. HoundsOfHowl

Show list updated. We added in a Thursday show and took out Friday