1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Tradition Chat?

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by Nautica, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

What is up with the chat tab on the forum navi bar, and why is no one using it. I was able to connect to a room so it is up and working, so why isn't this being utilized?

2. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Ya I was wondering the same thing. I think the "Chatbox" was great because it was on the home page, so you could see it while browsing through the forum. I doubt you can do that on this forum as I think that's what would have been done, but I'm not quite sure why no one uses it. The few times I went on there was either one guy or nobody else there.

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

i just opened it up into another tab so i can chat and still view the forums, not too difficult

4. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

ya nobody is ever in there

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

i check in there multiple times a day to see if anyones around - i suppose i will start staying in there and waiting for one of you to show up to keep me company, lol.