Tradition Cup?

Discussion in 'TFL: Tradition Fútbol League' started by The Richuation, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Randi,

This would be for you firstly, as I would not want to disturb your organization and vision for this league. And by the way, you have a done a most excellent job with everything here. The tables, the schedule, the stats... thanks a bunch.

What do you think about running a mid season cup concurrently with the regular season, much like the FA cup or whatnot. This may be a way to include the 15th and 16th owners as they could jump in to the tourney, while waiting for the champs league to begin.

We could run random draw, 16 teams over the next 4 weeks, single matches, with maybe two legs for the cup..? Just a thought. Let me know what you think. Of course, I wouldn't mind taking the lead on this, as I am not looking to pile on your workload here.

2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Initially, my thoughts were to run the Champions League concurrently with the TFL season, much like is going on now IRL. However, seeing as we already have canceled matches piling up, I do not think this is something that will work.

3. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

You are probably right. Honestly, this is one of the most polished games out, it's surprising that the interest level is where it is compared to NCAA and Madden.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.