Tradition FC Managers Announced

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by MoonBBad, Jan 22, 2013.

1. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Shaun Mason
    MoonBBad
    Drifterbub
    Timpegoose
    Kasper
    JFace907
    fuzzyl0gic
    MartyWebb
    niuhuskie224
    Roggie
    sawemoff
    Danthraxxx
    abolishthefed
    Colemanchu
    hammerhead1010
    RadarRider
    Jon MK
    nellycuz
    Cheez
    Gravity
    eheskey11
    Michael Woodward
    Selvy9
    shootah66
    RynoAid
    The Richuation

I wanted to take the time to introduce the three Tradition FC managers. Before I get to that however, I wanted to share that while not everyone voted, we did get enough of a vote to move forward with the selection. I sent a separate PM to all of the folks that received at least a vote, so that was:

Drifterbub
    Shaun Mason
    Colemanchu
    Jon MK
    MoonBBad

In the PM I asked them if they would accept the position moving forward and everyone stated that they would. My original selection was just going to go off of total votes, which would have made the managers Drifter, Jon, and myself, however after some deliberation we decided the best managers for the job would be:

Colemanchu
    Jon MK
    MoonBBad

The crux of the reason why Drifter was not selected was because of a lack of time. Drift, being a site board member, is stretched too thin as it is, and we wanted to make sure that the managers who are selected have the time, dedication, and passion to growing and improving our club.

That being said, I’d like to welcome Cole and Jon onboard as managers and look forward to working with them both on an ongoing basis with all club activities. Here are some quick notes and expectations moving forward.

1. Managers are Cole, Jon, and MoonBBad.
    2. All decisions regarding the club will go through us. The reason we have three is to resolve disputes.
    3. Success means never being satisfied so we will constantly be collecting feedback from active club members on how we can improve processes and the overall club experience.
    4. Our decisions are final and need to be respected
    5. If someone on the club is not happy with a direction, we expect them to come to us directly so we can talk it through and give our reasons for doing things.
    6. We will always be transparent with decisions and why we made them.
    Some goals for 2013:

1. Expand the player pool
      1. This is probably the number one goal right now. We want more quality players available in our pool. We plan on achieving that by recruiting internally and externally.
    2. Develop More Teams
      1. If the player pool successfully continues to grow, we plan on expanding on multiple teams. We don’t know what that will look like currently, however it’s out there and a goal.
    3. Improve as a club
      1. We want to continue to become more competitive. No one likes losing. Expect the club to continue to try to field more competitive teams which means some tough lineup decisions will have to be made.
    Quick notes about the Managers and why they were selected:

Colemanchu – He’s been here since the beginning and is one of the founding members of the club. Although he can be a bit abrasive at times, he absolutely cares about the club’s future. He has time available and isn’t involved in other leagues which means he can devote the time necessary for this position.

Jon MK – The tactician. In the short time Jon has been here he’s shown leadership qualities on and off the pitch. Constantly helping guys with tips on how to get better, mixed with some quality play of his own, Jon is the FIFA vet that has been sorely missed on our club. His football knowledge is a major asset to us.

MoonBBad – You guys voted me in and I have a passion to keep this club moving in the right direction.

So please join me in welcoming our new managers.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
    • Like Like x 9
  2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Congrats guys, looking forward to the new direction of the club.

3. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Sounds Great!

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Looks good fellas, hoping to join sometime this year. If you will have me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

Nope, cut.

• Like Like x 2
  6. eheskey11

eheskey11 Walk On

Congrats and i'm happy to be a part of the team.