Tradition FC

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by MoonBBad, Jan 16, 2013.

1. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Greetings guys,

I was browsing around the futbol forum and I noticed many of you didn't know that we had our own official FIFA Club for Tradition Sports Online. I'd like to invite you all, if you are interested, to give clubs a try. I've been playing with the squad going on three years now, and I must say, it's the most fun game mode that I've experienced in ANY game I've played.

There's something about representing the site that we all love out there on the pitch that just gets my blood pumping. For all of you who aren't familiar, FIFA Clubs is a mode where you can create a player, add your game face, and jump on the pitch with up to 10 of your friends to take on another team who can field up to 11 players as well. Any player on the pitch that doesn't have a human controlling them is controlled by the CPU.

We have been growing lately and at times have enough to field two teams. The end goal is to be able to field multiple teams so we can possibly even create our own FIFA club league for the site where we can have captains, a draft, and even our own league. Now we're still a way off from being able to do that, and that is because we don't have the player pool available to pull it off, but I feel that if we continue to grow interest in the game mode it's very possible.

Speaking for the current state of the club, we're on multiple nights of the week, and generally have a healthy turnout of 5-6 guys on at once. Several times we have 11 on at once and that's always a lot of fun. Throughout 2013 I am going to continue to try to create awareness of what we are doing here at TSO outside of the website in an effort to grow our player pool, however I wanted to extend an invitation to those of you on the site, who participate in the TFL currently to come try out a few games with us. The worst that happens is you walk away going it's not for me, but who knows you might even find that you love playing and find yourself hooked like the rest of us who are currently on the Tradition FC roster.

Below is the blurb that Drifterbub wrote about the club in his state of the site post a few weeks ago.

FIFA Online Clubs - Tradition FC
    The FIFA series made great improvements to their online club play game mode for FIFA '13 by adding in online seasons and a new cup mechanic. TSO's own club Tradition FC once again represents the site on the pitch on a weekly basis. The club is in its 5th year after being established by a few members in FIFA '09. The club is currently in Division 5 which is the highest division it has competed in this year. Tradition FC rosters anywhere from 15-25 members at one time from the site.

[​IMG]
    You can find our home on the site here. We, the current members of Tradition FC, look forward to seeing some new faces on the pitch!
    Cheers!

RadarRider
    Shaun Mason
    Drifterbub
    MoonBBad
    Kasper
    Timpegoose
    JFace907
    RynoAid
    AJ Hart MN
    Colemanchu
    Roggie
    Danthraxxx
    Gravity
    nellycuz
    Cheez
    fuzzyl0gic
    MartyWebb
    Leander Francisco
    Michael Woodward
    hedache
    elprez98
    Jon MK
    kgx2thez
    hedache
    hammerhead1010

• Like Like x 2
  2. MoonBBad

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

This is not going to be good for chemistry.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Awesome, played a lot of clubs with another site during FIFA 12, haven't done any of it with 13 yet though, guess I'll have to start workin' up my pro.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

I lol'd

6. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

I tried it with you guys in Fifa 11 I believe and had some fun but I found that there wasn't as much ball movement as I'd like. Has this changed or do the wingers pretty much still try to dribble around everyone? If the ball moves more, I'd be down for playing. It's not fun unless everyone is involved on the field.

7. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

I would love it if you came and played behind me at right wing back dood, or RDM

8. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

RDM would be more likely because I like to spot a good through ball and thread that needle. So I'm guessing you play a 4-5-1 with two holding D-mids?

9. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

Yep

10. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

When do you guys play next?

11. shootah66

shootah66 Walk On

how do i join the club???

12. MoonBBad

We've been playing a 4-2-3-1 actually.

13. MoonBBad

You will need to request to join on the console. Club name is tradition FC.

14. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

That's what he said :) Holding mids = defensive mids.

15. MoonBBad

We will tag you in the next thread.

16. MoonBBad

Your right I read it wrong.

17. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

4-2-3-1 = 4 defenders, 2 holding mids, 3 attacking mids, 1 striker aka 4 defenders, 5 midfielders, 1 striker aka 4-5-1 :)

18. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

sounds good. I'll try to create my, most likely, god awful player tonight or tomorrow to have him ready. so he needs to be a D mid I'm guessing?

19. MoonBBad

Yeah I know what a holding dmid is I just am going fast and furious here on my phone and didn't read your post right. Sorry about that.

20. MoonBBad

Yeah make him a box to box or ball winner depending on your playing style.

21. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Box to box it is.

22. shootah66

shootah66 Walk On

alright im gona join, would like to play with you guys whenever u run if i could

23. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I laughed way too hard at this.

24. eheskey11

eheskey11 Walk On

Nice. Cheers for the tag.

This will be the first time i've ever created a V.P in the Fifa Series. I'm not even sure what tab i select in the game. lol

I'll try and get mine sorted today.

Oh, do you guys use headsets?

25. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Yes we all have headsets. To find and create a VP for Pro Club Seasons....it's under the tab "Xbox Live" then the first tab under that is "Pro Club Seasons" select that and create your pro. And don't worry, you can always change your position rather easily after he's created...

• Like Like x 1