Tradition Football Gear is HERE!!!

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Oct 5, 2010.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Tradition Football Gear is HERE!!!

Guys, we've been asked over the last few months if were ever going to offer T-shirts, sweatshirts etc... well, we finally put together a few things that you might be interested in.

If you see anything you want, you can place your order through the webpage and then post your

1. Confirmation Number
    2. Shipping address (you can PM G-Unit if you don't want to post this)
    3. Sizing information

Once we get a block of orders we will send it to the print shop... don't worry, if only 2 people order you will get your items but we would like to order in small blocks if possible.

check out our initial apparel line.

http://www.traditionfootball.com/index.php/get-your-tradition-football-gear/

****special thanks to G-Unit for helping out with this and heading up our logistics portion of the ordering process

Size Chart for Sport Tek Brand

[​IMG]

2. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Sweet stuff but pricey. I may grab a tee.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Thanks Ryno!

Guys check it out, Ryno did an excellent job with the new page & posting pictures of the new TF Gear.

All these Gear options are high quality, The Nike Dri-Fit Golf Polo's and Sport Tek Tee's/Hoodies are top of the line brands.

We would like to make a nice group order to kick off the New Gear. Feel free to PM me with any questions or ask them here. These shirts are all custom made just for Tradition Football.

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yea, it's not cheap to get stuff custom embroidered or silk screened in a manner that won't fade or tear away.... plus we wanted to offer higher end materials, dry fit athletic type of stuff... so yea, a few more bucks but it will last and be very comfortable.

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

stuff looks great and that Nike polo is official.... but I really don't want to explain a polo to my people, lol

If you could design a hat like the Tiger Woods or Roger Federer logos I think that would be sweet. Flat bill by the way

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

not a bad idea.... i'll look into it.

7. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Of course, I wasn't dissing on the product at all. You get what you pay for right? I'm sure the material is top notch. Good stuff guys.

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

no, i didn't take it as a dis.. i actually agree with you. We had to choose though, cheap and regular 'ole stuff or nice material with graphics that last... we chose nicer materials because if your going to spend money on something that TF is doing, i want you to feel like it was worth it.

9. Iron Mickey

Yeah I can personally tell you these Nike Dri-Fit's are kick ass.

We buy them for our own company/personnel and clients each year and their just great shirts.

Sport-Tek is Port Authority's Athletic line of sporting gear too.

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

This is legit! Wish I woulda saw this before my birthday last Saturday! I might order me that two-tone hoodie...

11. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

How bout "Foundation Member" embroidered on like the sleeve or the back of the neck on the Tee and Polo and for the Hoodie's on the top of the hood or sleeve? ;)

12. Iron Mickey

size chart posted for Sport Tek.

I will post one for Nike soon as I find it

13. Iron Mickey

On the Golf Polo, one sleeve obviously has the Nike emblem. On the other sleeve will have the Tradition Football URL

For the Tee's also you will have the URL also on the upper back portion of the Tee.

14. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Damn, I might need to order a tee too...shit man...broke college kid and you gotta throw this dope clothing out in front of me???

haha

What about a pullover or something? Just down the line ideas...see what it grows into...

15. Masler

Masler Moderator

sweet I might grab that black and white hoodie when I get some cash

16. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Something badass might be one of those Under Armour dri-fit flexfit hats with the TF red logo (just the T and F) on the front, and then www.TraditionFootball.com on the back in small block lettering. I would definitely order one of those, or any flexfit type hat like that regardless of brand.

The current stuff looks great guys, it really does. Nice job!

PS: Noles, just tell all your college friends (Tranny included!) that it is gear from your video game club website! Also, make sure you emphasize that no, you don't own it -- you just play the games for fun. :D

17. Iron Mickey

Thats a great idea. I would like one of those too. I can sport the shirt and hat.

I am hoping we have a demand for a beanie down the line the same way for the cold months.

18. Masler

Masler Moderator

A zip up hoodie would be cool, I prefer those over pull overs

19. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

This is a great idea. The Federer logo is one of my favorite designs. I could totally see TF put in paper something very similar.

Taking this a step further, how about additional logos for those who have earned NCAA and Madden awards. Obviously this would be at a higher price point. Just an idea.

I am definitely interested in black polo shirt.

20. Masler

Masler Moderator

Get pins for the awards? That way you can continue to order if you keep earning them lol.

21. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Pins? Oh man Mas you are a marketing machine! A zip up hoodie would be down right bad...ass...

I am down for the beanie as well

Shit...all this talk has me seeing....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ out the window

22. Masler

Masler Moderator

Mom is an accountant, handling/making money must be in my blood. (y)

23. Iron Mickey

I am sure we can do other stuff. But first we got to have some success/orders with the current line we have or there just wont be enough demand for other gear.

24. Iron Mickey

25. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Can you update the OP with an apparel link that works. Since the domain name has changed that just links me back here.