Tradition Football Gear is HERE!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RynoAid, Oct 5, 2010.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Tradition Football Gear is HERE!!!

Guys, we've been asked over the last few months if were ever going to offer T-shirts, sweatshirts etc... well, we finally put together a few things that you might be interested in.

If you see anything you want, you can place your order through the webpage and then post your

1. Confirmation Number
    2. Shipping address (you can PM G-Unit if you don't want to post this)
    3. Sizing information

Once we get a block of orders we will send it to the print shop... don't worry, if only 2 people order you will get your items but we would like to order in small blocks if possible.

check out our initial apparel line.

http://www.traditionfootball.com/index.php/get-your-tradition-football-gear/

****special thanks to G-Unit for helping out with this and heading up or logistics portion of the ordering process

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Copied this post over from the Lockeroom.

I have talked about this to a few guys. The Gear is kick ass so check it out. All of it is custom made just for Tradition Football.

We went with all top brands on the Gear.

Nike Dri-Fit Golf Polo's and Sportek (Port Authority) on the Hoodies/Tee's

Hit me up in here with any questions. I am hoping to have a whole thread here with guys Sporting/Rep'n their TF Gear

3. Iron Mickey

4. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

The link needs to be updated just brings you back to the forums main page

5. Iron Mickey

Yeah I will get it fixed first thing this morning. The site crash jacked it all up I guess.

6. Iron Mickey

BUMP. Link is now active! Hit me up with any questions.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

One question: Where is the "Wife looked at me crazy when I told her the shirts are $100, then she asked is there anything cheaper" section?

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

where do you see a shirt costing 100? You can get a custom embroidered, sport tek dry fit tee shirt for $28 bucks..

maybe your trying to be funny, but seriously, this stuff is not over priced.

9. Iron Mickey

The Tee-Shirts are $28

We do not have any $100 shirts. We have combos that combine over $100

Ryno decided not to go the cheap tee-ball shirts route and we got the high quality name brand stuff.

And then we are putting the TF brand on it, so these are our customized and it's not cheap to have customized gear with name brands.

Plus on the pullovers we did silk screen which is the best method so your shit doesn't wash off after a few washes. And those custom screens for the large centered TF logo are not cheap at all.

10. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yea.. posts like that irritate me. People have no idea what goes into getting something like this manufactured. And i guess he would have preferred a Hanes T with a patch on graphic that shredded the first time he washed it... but hey.. IT WAS ONLY 10 BUCKS...

11. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

I just want my national title ring

12. runthepound

will definitely be picking up the 2 tone hoodie and probably the T Shirt

13. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

WOW! Looks very sharp, have a couple of questions im about 6'2" 260 lbs, these come in a double XL and are guys lookin into getting any hats? wouldnt mind a hat to go with the golf shirt

14. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

i will be picking a t-shirt and prob a hoodie

15. Iron Mickey

Yes Sir. I wear XXL (especially in polos) too sometimes myself drunken. Hats will be coming soon next long as we have guys participating in the Gear. I knew my crew of guys would be into the gear.

Awesome.

16. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I will definitely be getting some gear when I have the moolah. When David and I talked about this I told him hats would be a huge hit and it seems I was right. Hopefully we get those next.

17. Iron Mickey

Guys, if your going to get something let's try to start getting some orders in please. I know RTP, GSU, Drunken, & Funk all confirmed they were getting gear.

I would like to start placing our order here within the next two weeks. Hopefully we get enough orders on the hoodies, b/c if we don't it wouldn't be worth the cost to have the silk screens made for the large TF logo on them. The Polo's and Tee's I don't really have to have a minimum order. Hopefully we have several purchases of each though.

Here is the link to the Gear Page: http://www.traditionfootball.com/index.php/get-your-tradition-football-gear/

You can put your size in here for me or PM it to me.

18. runthepound

It is finally getting to be hoodie weather down here...depending on the week. Let me know when you get ready to order, b/c I am pumped about the 2 tone hoodie.