Tradition Football Gear is HERE!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RynoAid, Oct 5, 2010.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Tradition Football Gear is HERE!!!

Guys, we've been asked over the last few months if were ever going to offer T-shirts, sweatshirts etc... well, we finally put together a few things that you might be interested in.

If you see anything you want, you can place your order through the webpage and then post your

1. Confirmation Number
    2. Shipping address (you can PM G-Unit if you don't want to post this)
    3. Sizing information

Once we get a block of orders we will send it to the print shop... don't worry, if only 2 people order you will get your items but we would like to order in small blocks if possible.

check out our initial apparel line.

http://www.traditionfootball.com/index.php/get-your-tradition-football-gear/

****special thanks to G-Unit for helping out with this and heading up our logistics portion of the ordering process

Size Chart for Sport Tek Brand

[​IMG]

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

..bump for those who haven't seen this.

The website is down currently from the server crash yesterday. However it should be back up by the weekend

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Guys, if your going to get something let's try to start getting some orders in please.

From the (2) PS3 Premier Leagues I have the following guys listed as getting something:

runthepound
    GSUtiger
    DrunkenSoldier
    Funk
    I think Cimmy
    HackGolfer

I would like to start placing our order here within the next two weeks. Hopefully we get enough orders on the hoodies, b/c if we don't it wouldn't be worth the cost to have the silk screens made for the large TF logo on them. The Polo's and Tee's I don't really have to have a minimum order. Hopefully we have several purchases of each though.

Here is the link to the Gear Page: http://www.traditionfootball.com/index.php/get-your-tradition-football-gear/

You can put your size in here for me or PM it to me.