Tradition Football Rankings System

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Tradition Football Rankings System

This is a feature we will utilize as a league from this point on.

SaintsDave will solely be in charge on inputting all results OMFL games between Premier Members.

This can include league games, OMFL Cup games and/or scrimmages.

SaintsDave is to be the ONLY owner inputting game results. We DO NOT want to double dip.

It is a good idea though for you to check out the rankings and make sure information is correct.

He will pulling the information from your game results threads and he will be keeping us updated on where OMFL members stand in the rankings.

This will be a great tool to raise the competition level of the league as a whole.

Here is link to rankings page:

http://www.traditionfootball.com/rankings/default.aspx

(y)

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

As far as scrimmages go, it is up to the owners involved in those games. They can enter the win themselves, but if they want me to do it, they'll have to either post the results of the scrimmage or pm me the results. Otherwise, the owners can enter the win themselves if they choose. I'll be starting with the current OMFL playoffs, OMFL cup games and ONFL games. Forfeited games and simmed games of course, will not be entered into the rankings system.

3. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Sweeet

4. Jeremy

Dave, I would make ANY & ALL inputting of OMFL games to be done by you.

5. Jeremy

i guess it would be alright for owners to enter results on scrimmages.they may play premier member outside of OMFL.

Lets just be careful on double inputs.

6. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Also, very important, regarding games with disconnects. This is mostly, hopefully, only going to happen a few times, but with 256 regular season games it's bound to happen. Owners will need to make sure to follow the proper rules for disconnects:

see rule 14: http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AdD6gsxHAhBjZHhtbTl4ZF8xaGg4amQ3OXQ&hl=en

The only score that will be entered into the rankings system will be the final adjusted score. The score of the original game that got disconnected will not be used, and neither will the score of the final adjusted game.

Example: Giants vs Cowboys. Cowboys lead 21-17 and the game disconnects in the 3rd quarter with 5:05 on the clock. By the rules, a new game is to be started playing the first half. The score at the end of the first half is 10-7 Giants. Then the OFFICIAL final score would be 28-27 Cowboys. Cowboys would finish playing the cpu to ensure that a victory is scored in the game. The only score that will be entered into the system will be the OFFICIAL final score.

Hopefully, this will run smooth and you will never have to hear from me anymore about it. Thanks

7. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ya, I would put Dave in charge of league games only

8. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Before I get too far into it, if anyone has already posted any results themselves from the OMFL playoffs or cup games, then please post here and let me know so I don't double up on the entrys