Tradition Football

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Full Moon Fever, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Tradition Football

Thanks for this place. It has increased my ability to enjoy NCAA Football exponentially, and I would even go so far as to say it has made my career transition a lot smoother.

I've coached high school football for the last several years, and decided to get out of it this year so I would have more time to spend with my family and do other things. One thing I missed when I was coaching was all the free time I used to have to play stupid video games. Finding this site has meant a world of difference to me. Last night I played a random ranked match against a cheeser with Ohio State. I had forgotten how maddening it is to play someone who no huddles after every play (even incomplete passes), calls the same play over and over, and thinks 4th and 7 from your own 34 in the 2nd quarter is a good time to go for it. Sometimes I wish the game would punish you for making stupid coaching decisions. But I understand it's a game and "sim" players are few and far between and are definitely not their core market. Anyway, the game last night made me realize how much better I have it here playing the game the way I think it was meant to be played. Thanks to everybody on this site for making it what it is. Coaching the Vandals in the Hard4Yards Dynasty has made it a little bit easier to not be coaching on Friday nights this season. A little bit.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

We love you too.

/nohomo

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

So by ending your nohomo, does that mean that your gesture was homo?

(no homophobe)

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

we love you too

/homo

6. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

And another note, I agree wholeheartedly. In years past, NCAA was a game that I would play for a couple months before Madden took it's spot as my football game of choice. This year, you guys have me addicted as hell to NCAA, and I've played Madden like 3 times since I bought it.

7. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Love you too.