Tradition Referral Contest

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Jan 24, 2011.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

We are running a promotion/contest during the month of February to get the word out about Tradition Sports Online. Word of mouth is the BEST marketing we could ever do. You all have friends that play these games and probably don't know about your membership here... well, now you can get a shot at winning a copy of NCAA 12 just for referring a friend from now until Feb. 28th.

Every premier member who has referred a confirmed new member application will be entered into a drawing for the game. You will only be entered one time, regardless of how many members you refer. This isn't a contest to see how many, it's an effort to increase our ranks with good, quality guys that someone here already knows would be a good fit. I think that is a very strategic way to get good, level headed guys instead of blind advertising to the masses.

This is open to premier members only because i want to make sure the site's core values are kept in mind as guys think about who they can refer.

So that's it.. pretty simple. Make sure anyone you refer mentions you in their application and then you can post your entry in this thread. On March 1st, I will have an independent person randomly select a name from the entries and you will get a free copy of NCAA 12 from TSO upon the games retail release via Gamestop giftcard sent to you early so that you will be able to get the game as soon as it's available to you.

Thanks and let's bring in some really good coaches....

2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Nice Ryno, I will put up something on the main page for this

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I've referred multiple people already, as I'm sure most premier members have, BUT I will be especially ramping up my efforts in an effort to win a free copy. I'm all for it - great idea Ryno.

4. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Hey Ryno, i had mentioned awhile back that the owner of my game store is a buddy of mine. He is willing to let TSO put flyers in his store and said that he would hand them out with purchases of games(ie madden, ncaa, and other titles we play here). I know its nothing big, but it might attract more quality players to this site. If you could come up with a flyer I would be more than willing to drop them off at his stores. If this is something you want to do, just send me the file over skype and i can make the copies at work for nothing.

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

cool sounds good, ill get that done soon.

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

This isn't a contest to see how many

Disregard my last post as having any relevancy...I did refer a buddy tho haha

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

Can we begin referring now? I know some probably have already but if it doesn't count before Feb 1st...

9. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

10. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Cool idea

11. Keller

12. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

13. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

14. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

15. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

one more day to get your name in the drawing...

16. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

The drawing will be held on Sunday 3/13. If you think you should be on the list (which i will post shortly) of participants than post now or forever hold your piece.

Thanks guys.

17. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I referred Michael Woodward a while back.. Didn't realize there was a contest going on. [​IMG]

18. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

and the winner is....!!!! Timpegoose. I will send you a $60 Gamestop gift card on June 1st so you can purchase NCAA '12 on launch day.

19. Keller

20. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Nice, way to go 'goose!

21. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Thanks guys! I'm glad I could help expand the site, even if it was only a little. Anything I need to do Ryno?