Training day Quarterback Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TeXasfight33, Aug 19, 2010.

1. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

Training day Quarterback Power Rankings

Training Day's Top Quarterbacks
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6 Column 7 Column 8 Column 9
    Name Position Team att comp Int Td yards

[​IMG]
    Coming in at number one we have a surprise with Josh Jordan from East Carolina he has been lighting up secondary's all over the country. He is currently 4th in the nation in total yards and hope to lead the pirates to a Conference USA championship.

2.[​IMG]
    With the second spot we have Jordan Wynn from Utah. Wynn leads the MWC with 1022 yards passing. He has lead the number 13 ranked Utes to and undefeated season so far and hopes to keep it that way.

3.[​IMG]
    Case Keenum is a player i could have easily place at number two but has thrown too many interceptions at this point. Keenum is having the magical season everyone thaught he would but he is still playing very well, he just needs to cut down on the INT's.
    [/FONT

4.[​IMG]
    Riley Nelson from BYU is having a reall good season thus far with 8 touchdowns and 2 interceptions. If he keeps it up the cougars might take the MWC title.

5.[​IMG]

Nathan Endlere is having a surprisingly good season out of Idaho. No one would have guessed that this kid would have been the best QB in all of Idaho during preseason. If he can keep this up and cut down the turnovers the Vandals may sneak a Wac championship victory from hated Boise State.

6.[​IMG]
    Coming in at 6 we have Boise States Kellen Moore. He hasnt lived up to the hesimen hype this year and has thrown 6 interceptions. If he can pick his play up the Broncos just might stumble into a BCS bowl.

7.[​IMG]
    At 7 we have the redhead, Andy Dalton. Dlaton has thrown for over 700 yards but an awful 9 interceptions. He must make better decisions for the rest of the year if the horn frogs are to win the MWC.

8.[​IMG]
    Godfrey hasnt put up that impressive number so far, well then again UCF hasnt let him throw much with only 73 attempts. He only has 3 td passes witch is a bit disappointing and the 5 int's aren't impressive either.

9.[​IMG]
    Tim Jefferson plays for Air Force where we all know they like to run the ball, so it has been very hard for him to put up good stats through the Air. I think the falcons would throw more but Jefferson makes to many mistakes with the 6 INT's.

2. RFLAGG080

RFLAGG080 Walk On

Whoa cool stuff man, also I am surprised to be rated so high I had a really bad start to the season, but I think since then I have gotten more of a feel for how the defense plays the pass. Every once in a while I still find myself yelling cuss words at the incredible jump catch ability of the lbs, safeties, and cbs they seem to make more spectacular catches then the wrs and tes.:HoosierHoo:

3. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Nice Work. Thanks.

4. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

thanks guys and yeah those jumping linebackers piss me off too

5. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Most of my INTS come from my QB being "in the clutch" [even though is an awfully big clutch the CPU has] and firing the ball when I should eat the sack. So the ball does the pop up in the air thing and never seems to get dropped by the DL or LB...

oh well... maybe more TD's will offset the high INT total?

6. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

yeah i get lots of those too

7. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

whoa, I hadn't even realized Dalton has already thrown 9 picks in 5 games; better get on him in practice, make that QB run some bear crawls, that'll learn him

8. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

God, the patch fixed the ability to pitch out of the clutch, and pitching is now just like a CRAP shoot. Though T Jeff threw for almost 500 yards his last game, he also had 3 ints :(