Transaction Guidelines ::Please Read::

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jan 10, 2012.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Trading
    Trading
    - All trades must be approved through the trade committee before being approved.
    - You are only allowed two trades per season, 1 starter (75 overall or above) and 2 role/bench players per season. Starters may only be moved during the last 1 or 2 years of a contract only.
    - Trades with the CPU are allowed, however, you may only trade with players they have on their trade block. These trades also have to be approved by the committee.
    Free Agency
    Free Agency
    - You are free to sign whatever free agents you wish if the following guideline is followed:
    - You must first cut a player at or above your team's average overall rating.
    Example for above:
    PG 72 overall
    SG 84 overall
    SF 65 overall
    PF 71 overall
    C 69 overall
    Bench 1 65 overall
    Bench 2 72 overall
    Bench 3 61 overall
    Bench 4 70 overall
    Bench 5 65 overall
    Bench 6 56 overall
    Bench 7 57 overall
    - All overalls for the entire team are added together and then divided by the number of players entered into the equation to gain the average of your team. Only use the whole number which is 67 in this case. In order to sign a player this team would need to cut someone 67 or above. Every player they want to sign must follow this process.
    - The above rule makes cutting players due to contracts/cap space minute as it only raises your team's overall and keeps thing in 'normal boundaries'. With that said please keep your team with at least 12 guys on the roster at all times.
    When Signing A Player, make a thread with the player's name and overall in the title. Inside the thread place your team's average and the player you plan to cut. Only cut that player after the player your going after has signed. You must post a thread before you put in a bid for a player. This does not make this player off limits to other users, this does make it fair for others to bid on the player.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  2. WellsNorthShore

WellsNorthShore Walk On

With regards to the trades, does that mean we are allowed to trade FOR one starter and one bench/roleplayer, or we are allowed to only trade away one starter and one bench player?

e.g let's say I did this trade with the CPU who has Maggette on the block (there's no way I'm actually trading for Maggette lol) of Ilyasova + Jackson for Maggette + 1st round pick. Would that mean I've done one trade for the year, or does it mean I can't do any more trades because I've traded away two guys or?

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Thanks for that question as you've caught a typing error. It should read 2 role/bench players per season. With that example, you would still have one more trade left.

4. Cavs4LIFE

Cavs4LIFE Walk On

Question, say there is a player I want on a team from the CPU but is not on the trade block, but there is another player from that team on the trade block, can I trade for the player I want by also trading for that player on the trade block?

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

As long as a player on the block is involved and the CPU isn't getting jerked it should be good. I'm going to setup a trade committee right now.

6. Cavs4LIFE

Cavs4LIFE Walk On

Cool, expect a trade offer being posted today lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. sactown_13

sactown_13 Walk On

What is the rule on CPU offering on your trading block via the console? I have a player offered on the trading block that the CPU has replied to with a tempting offer. Obviously it would have to go through the trading committee just wondering