1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Transfer Failed Fix

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Natural, Sep 7, 2011.

1. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

[​IMG]

EANCAAFootball EA NCAA Football

We were also able to clear up the problem where guys were getting transfer failed notifications when uploading bowl game results.
    23 minutes ago

[​IMG]

EANCAAFootball EA NCAA Football

UPDATE: Through our server side updates, we were able to fix the score changing issue that some of you were experiencing in your dynasties.

2. robmacdog

robmacdog Walk On

I was about to post the same thing. Awesome! I guess we can continue through bowl season now and then stop before training results to wait on the next patch?

3. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

That is the route we will take, time to blow the dust of your copy of NCAA boys...

4. Masler

Masler Walk On

A true gamer would have never let dust collect...like myself...kept myself sharp and may have even improved by playing on Heisman...even 2 star schools that are D overall give me close games

• Like Like x 1