Transfers & Players Leaving Thread

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by wildcatter78, Nov 18, 2009.

1. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Transfers & Players Leaving Thread

Just getting it started...

2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Oklahoma Notes & News:

--RB Jermie Calhoun chose to not leave...He's rated at 93OVR with 89BTK but was a Soph(Rs) and didn't put up big numbers. I hope to use him more in '11.

--TE Ethan Reese (109 rec., 1100yds, 7 TD) is back and could have left for the NFL since he's also a Soph(Rs).

--WR Jameel Owens is back for his senior season! He's rated as a 95OVR and had 95 catches for 1700 yards and 7 TD's.

--WR Ryan Broyles is back for his senior season! He's rated as a 94 and had 79/1132/13.

--DE Frank Alexander (97OVR) is back!

It doesn't look like I'm losing much if anything early to the NFL Draft. I do lose some good seniors but the team should be okay.

I about freaked out when I didn't see QB Jordan Thomas in my QB section when looking at stats for the season...Then I remembered he redshirted this season. OMG...

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

The ONLY transfer into a user-controlled team...

is...

for...

ARMY!

Army will get QB Justin Tuggle, who is a SO(RS) from Boston College. He is 80 overall and has moderately good legs and an average arm. He could provide good depth for the Black Knights and Denard Robinson if Shaun keeps him.

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I can tell that I didn't lose either of my 95+ JR and SO DTs.

I didn't lose my 96 JR center.

I can tell that I lost 1 of my FR HBs. It could've been a guy who'll never start for me ever, a guy who'll always be a great backup, or it could be my leading rusher from last year. I've very anxious to see who it was.

I lost my 95 JR starting DE.

I lost my 88 JR starting FS (I didn't recruit any FSes and now I only have 2)

I lost one of my SO SSes who must've transferred (again, I haven't even looked at SSes)

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I'll add players that went pro and transferred in this post in a little bit, maybe 15 minutes.

6. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Bummer! My HB that left me was actually Terrence Robinson (the guy I converted from WR last year). He rushed for 350 yards and 3 TDs with an amazing 6.8 YPC. He also had over 500 yards and my only TD on kick returns. I hope he finds a good home. He'll be missed.

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Okay here is the list of all players leaving our beloved programs. Florida was the hardest hit with 5 guys leaving, and Michigan and Nebraska had 4 each.

Army: No Players Leaving

Florida: DE Lemmens (Draft), QB Brantley (Draft), HB Demps (Draft), WR Thompson (Draft), FS Evans (Trans - FIU)

Florida State: HB Thomas (Draft), DT Morris (Trans - FIU)

Georgia Tech: WR Melton (Draft), LE Peters (Draft)

LSU: QB Jefferson (Draft)

Michigan: LE Van Bergen (Draft), FS Williams (Draft), HB Robinson (Trans - Pitt), SS Gordon (Trans - Minnesota)

Michigan State: No Players Leaving

Mississippi State: No Players Leaving

Nebraska: DT Steinkuhler (Draft), LE Meredith (Trans - Baylor), FS Smith (Trans - OK State), HB Makovicka (Trans - OK State)

Notre Dame: WR Floyd (Draft), TE Rudolph (Draft), DT Stockton (Trans - Pitt)

Oklahoma: LE Washington (Draft), FS Jackson (Draft)

Penn State: WR Moye (Draft), RE Latham (Draft), LE Crawford (Draft)

8. jfosh

jfosh Super

Ouch we were thin at DE to begin with. So that opens up 3 more scholarships right?

9. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Nebraska loses THREE guys who transfer within the Big XII...Crazy!

Florida is hit HARD!

10. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Should be, just don't go over the 1-7-70...

11. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Piece of crap! I hope those transfers from Nebraska have to sit out 2 years since they transferred in conference!!! Good riddance, I will now have more motivation to beat the hell out of the teams...

I have 48 players returning and 13 signatures on my 2011 class. Ouch...