Trash Talk

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by capp34, Jun 1, 2011.

1. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

I think we are mature enough here to not take it personal and know that its all in good fun.

I will start if off.

I have not beaten the Atlanta rats with wings since I joined this league, to make things worse I lost in week 3 45-7. I had 9 turnovers 6 picks and 3 fumbles, this is by far the worst game I have ever had in Madden period. That will not happen this time I can promise you that WE WILL WIN BOOK IT! This game could very well be for the division so it is a must win for me. I been waiting on this rematch since the week 3 game ended now its here Im ready go. Good luck Ant

• Like Like x 1
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Great idea for a thread - not enough trash talking goes on around here besides me and rush. Which, clearly, I have the upper hand after that Superbowl beatdown.

3. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Easy peezy lemon squeezy

You call it a beatdown, I call it a breakdown, in the game. Is Madden 12 out yet?

@capp34 good luck against the Falcons

4. Keller

You can try to minimize it as much as you want. Bottom line, Bills vs Cowboys and the Bills wiped the field with those cowgirls.

5. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

I can't believe I lost to the Bears and Raiders.... I should be undefeated

6. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

hmmm not sure...

7. Keller

I just talked to him on XBL so I deleted that post.

8. Keller

Its all good - he just never posted on the forum and so I was kinda in the dark about what was what. He showed up when he thought he was supposed to play - I just told him he needs to keep up on the forums is all. We're all good.

9. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Well earlier in that season when we played and the game didn't screw me, we had a nice game and I won by 14 or so. And we both had the same team as we did in the SB. So in Madden 11, just counting our league were going to finish 1 and 1. Pretty shitty we only got to play twice. Real shitty.

10. Keller

Superbowl or regular season win - you tell me which means more?

11. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Rhetorical question. I didn't say my win meant more. Just simply stating I won pretty decisively earlier in that season when the game didn't F me over. And even though the SB win was more important, our record remains at 1 and 1.

12. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I've got some trash talk for you guys...

Screw everyone that overlooked my "New Vikings GM" thread to post in this one! BITCHES! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

The Chiefs are better than all y'all!

14. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Trade me Aaron Rodgers

15. Keller

[​IMG]

16. Keller

And you could argue that I got screwed in our first game. Same shit different day. Superbowl trumps regular season - plus I have two championships - how many do you have? (y)

17. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

I can add a rant....

Damned Broncos got lucky as HELL in our game last night! I had my first PvP win of the year wrapped up, and then the Madden gods stole it from me.

17-9, 4th quarter, I stop the Broncos, force a turnover on downs, get set to run the ball and force him to use all 3 timeouts with less than 2 minutes left. First play, Jamaal Charles takes a hit stick, ball pops loose, he grabs it. He converts a 4th down on a bullshit Munchie Cocks catch in which he had a man hanging from his back.

He scores the touchdown and goes for the 2PC to tie it. This time Vince overthrows Munches Cocks, my D-Back leaps up to swat it (if he woulda just stood there, ball goes out of the back of the endzone) and swats it right back down into Cock-Lovers' hands to convert. I drive down, kick a field goal to take back the lead with 30 seconds left. First play, I think it was DeMaryius Thomas on a short out pattern, he sheds Javier Arenas like he was a rag doll, sprints down the sideline until he runs into Eric Berry at around the 50... and he fucking shreds Berry's tackle too. TD Broncos, Game Broncos.

Oh well, I'm trying for draft pick anyway, but I had the Donkeys beat.

18. Keller

Damn that is just brutal

19. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

You could argue that, except you didn't get screwed in our first game. We talked about it afterwards, and it was a good/fair game. Out of all the years we have playing, we have never had a blow out like in the SB. Never. It is always close and competitive regardless of who wins. The Madden gods screwed me. I got into hole bc of it and I could not play my game, and you know what that is like.

It is hard to break down who is better. Some years I win more, some years you win more. In Madden 11, you have only beaten me once. I have won at least 3 times (2 games I clearly remember were online non-ranked games). And I don't want to hear I didn't have my franchise team and crap because I didn't either. In fact, I didn't even play with the Cowboys. I picked teams that were bad to make it fair. Also, you have admitted on more than one occasion that you think I am better at this years game than you, and you did not expect to win the SB.

Come back with something else this time besides.... oh I won the SB and im amazing and that trumps everything. And I have won 2 SB's because I play in the much weaker conference and the easiest division in the league.

20. Keller

All I hear is wah wah wah I got stomped in the superbowl.

I have the film, I can go back and look at "how bad I got screwed" in the regular season game.

Why not let everyone else decide?
    What matters more, a regular season win and some meaningless non-ranked games online OR...

A superbowl win, plus an additional ring, in a league where we'd spent multiple seasons building the team to our specifications?

Its not even close in my opinion.

21. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

All I know is me with Adrian Peterson is a bad idea... Ask mustang and BBJ :)

22. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Haha I tore it up with AP last season too most of the time. Now I have his nephew Copeland and he will be even more bad ass next season

23. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

We don't acknowledge the new guy until he brings donuts.

• Like Like x 2
  24. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Your not even close in my opinion.

Go look up the film, and post it. Please do. I remember that game and it was fair. MY point is, you have only beaten me ONCE in Madden 11. Yeah it just so happened to be the SB in BS game. I'm still up on you, and I will remain up on you bc you refuse to play me. Does the SB mean more that all of that? Sure it probably does, but it was one game, one game where the Madden Gods prevented me from competing. There just so many things that can go wrong that we cannot control while playing Madden. If our situation had been reversed, and you got all those unlucky breaks that I got, I don't think I would feel that I had really earned it. But hey, your da man, you the champ. Keep playing in the AFC and in shitty AFC East, which has been the weakest division in the league since we started. A blind retarded monkey with one nut could win that division.

25. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Whatever you do guys, dont kiss and make up on the next podcast, we dont need to hear any of that...

• Like Like x 1