Trifecta 2014 Power Rankings

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Power Rankings - Through Week 10

1.[​IMG] - (10-0, #1 in polls) Undefeated defending national champs. He needed a 2 point conversion to knock off USC, but until someone beats him he's top dog. Only has a matchup with Oklahoma standing between him and a repeat national title appearance.

2. [​IMG] - (11-0, #3 in polls) Making a run at it, but I still don't quite have the talent of the other top schools. Newby is the machine making the team run, and as long as he's healthy I have a shot. Big matchup vs Oklahoma St looms before facing the Heels in the ACC title game.

3. [​IMG] - (9-1, #5 in polls) His only loss is a 1 point defeat vs Penn St, and you have the most impressive one loss team in the nation. He still has to play UCLA in the final game of the season, let's see if he decides to show up or let's the CPU beat Perry again.

4.[​IMG] - (9-1, #9 in the polls) Twist has seriously rebounded from last year's disappointing season, which is a bit of a surprise since this years team is less talented than his squad from a year ago. His only loss is to Texas, and he's beaten one of the other one loss teams (Nebraska). He gets his chance to shake up the national picture when he plays Penn St at the end of the year, and this could be his year to win the conference since he won't face Texas in the Big 12 title game.

5. [​IMG] - (8-1, #4 in the polls) He's knocked off Texas and Oklahoma St, but the loss to Nebraska hurts. He can still back door his way into the national title game with some help at the top of the polls since I believe he has no user games remaining.

6. [​IMG] - (8-1, #8 in the polls) His only loss is to the team above him on this list. However, his win vs Texas gets him into the Big 12 title game, and he get's to play FSU with a chance to throw the title race into a tizzy.

7.[​IMG] - (7-2, #6 in the polls) His only two losses are to the top 2 teams (PSU and FSU). Wildly talented team who's defense has failed him in big games. Like Nebraska, his hopes are still alive for a BCS berth if he can get some help.

8.[​IMG] - (7-2, #13 in the polls) His only two losses are to the usual suspects for him (OSU and PSU). Another year, another 3rd place Big 10 finish.

9.[​IMG] - (8-2, #16 in the polls) Still alive in the Pac 10 race and controls his destiny with games left vs WSU (I think) and USC.

10.[​IMG] - (8-2, #20 in the polls) The biggest surprise of the year. Well done by Wazzou to have the Cougars ranked this late in the year, that program is turning around big time.

11.[​IMG] - (8-3, #19 in the polls) The biggest disappointment of the season. 1-3 in user games, Big 12 winning streak snapped and won't win the conference for the first time in T3. The talent on the team is the only thing that gives him hope for next season.

12.[​IMG] - (6-3, #23 in the polls) One of his losses was a CPU loss vs FSU, so take that with a grain of salt. But he's rebounded vs the CPU and controls his destiny to get in the ACC title game and knock off the Seminoles.

2. Dru50

Well done by everyone so far, all teams are in the top 25!

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Nebraska/Ohio State play week 14, that is the only remaining user game for each of our squads.

4. Dru50

Ah, good to know. The way Blonde has been talking I thought he was done with user games entirely. There are some nice OOC matchups at the end of the year:

FSU vs Okl St
    OSU vs Neb
    PSU vs OU

Good job with the schedules Brave, you are like Nostradamus.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

LOL yeah I knew Texas was going to be out of the race so I scheduled him a bye week :)

Yeah I'm that good

6. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Great Job Dru, Texas deserves the biggest disappointment award of the year.

I agree, great job on the schedules to have some big time user games at the end of the season.

7. Dru50

with the talent on your team, you'll be back strong next season I'm sure.

8. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

I hope your right Dru. I have benched SR QB Connor Wood for the remainder of the season to go with likely next year starter Soph QB Stephon Williams. Already looking to next year

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah the week 13/14 games almost line up like a mini-playoff. That is main reason I am rushing to get through these next couple weeks. We got a ton of user games the last 2 weeks of the season. I think week 12 is all CPU games so we should be in 13 by tomorrow night I hope.

10. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

First, I want to say I am happy to be out of the cellar in the power rankings. Second, I am very excited for my game against Perry in Week 13. The Cougs need to beat UCLA, and have the Bruins somehow beat the Trojans the following week, and maybe just maybe earn a Rose Bowl berth.