1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Trifecta Commish Tree???

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Shino45, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Trifecta Commish Tree???

Dru I guess you've done a great job as Commish thus far and training us, as the last three commissioners of new x-box leagues all participate in T3. But seriously I do give you a lot of thanks, a lot of small things I've picked up listening to you has helped me. Also I used your excel spreadsheet to help create OOC schedules from scratch. Also your reactions to T2 sliders thus far, and opinion on general gameplay has helped me tweak a new slider set for the league which has been working thus far in week 1... A CPU blow out of a user... A low scoring OT game vs the CPU, and some good user wins vs the CPU. I know Perry and Brian has been awhile for awhile, but I haven't and I got a lot of my inspiration from T3. Enough rambling about that.

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

They recruited Perry to run another league into the ground? j/k

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Thanks Shino, I appreciate it.

4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    Way to break it off in me man.

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind