Trifecta (NCAA OD, 360) has openings

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by bravejaf, Jan 12, 2013.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

We are currently in season 6, week 9. I'm looking to add people closer to offseason so apply now if you are interested in a spot. This year we moved the 8 user teams to Independent status and we are all playing 7 user games. This means every team in the NCAA is available for interested parties, aside from the existing user teams. We added 1 player this season and we will be making that school independent during the next offseason. T3 has a good group of players and most of the remaining players were with us at the start of this game's release. The goal is to add people to that core group for the remaining seasons and also for future versions of the game.

* It is expected that CPU games are completed within 36 hours, and user games should be completed within 48 hours. I will grant an extra day for user games if both parties are active in scheduling the game. If there is no communication from one or both parties the game will be simmed or the non-communicating party will be placed on AP.

* I am not strict on content but everyone should be participating on forums in summaries, recruiting board and other topics. Everyone also needs to frequently check TSO for scheduling purposes.

Here are the teams that are already claimed:
    Ohio State - my team
    Florida State - Twister18
    Oregon - Hokie Effect
    UCLA - Charter04
    Michigan State - mogriffjr
    USC - Cgreen214
    Stanford - GMoney 15
    Miami - Larrylance
    Maryland - -cougars-

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On