Trim the fat...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DigginGraves, Aug 17, 2009.

1. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Trim the fat...

The Creation has not been moving fast enough and steps are being taken to ensure the long term health of the dynasty.

I have sent a private message to three individuals in the dynasty that haven't been showing a true interest in the league. I gave them all equal opportunity to prove themselves one final time and asked that they simply follow the two main rules of The Creation; get your stuff done on a timely manner and keep active in the community on the forum.

We shall wait to hear back... but will be down to 9 teams if they all end up being dropped from the dynasty.

So....

Option 1: Any users that leave have their team handed over to the CPU for control going forward.

Option 2: Let other users outside of The Creation step up and take ownership of these created teams.

I personally think option 2 would be the ideal situation, but I don't think it will be easy to find people that are willing to take over a created program. If we do end up losing a few members in the coming days due to some "trimming of the fat" than I'd love to know before hand how you guys think we can work around this issue.

Bottom line... 9 of us that are active and keeping up to date will work much better than 12 of us with most of us constantly waiting... Thoughts?

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I say offer those teams up to other users. If someone wants them great, if not then just let the cpu take them over.

3. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I agree. I am so pissed I lost to BSU last night in OT I forgot my write-up.

4. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Graves if you need one get at me..

5. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Jr you are an addict, lol. What this like dynasty numbr 6?

6. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

would be #3....

im only in two right now.....
    TTII, and LVII

was in Juggs left to join one that never materialized..... not to mention, i dont play madden....

7. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    edit nevermind

8. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

He's just here to take my recruits.

9. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

haha smack talk already.. the veterans bring the fun and shit talking everywhere!! (y)

JR, I'll be in touch in a couple of days and you can have first choice of which team to replace...

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

graves...Im def. interested in this dynasty as long as it stays strong

right now I am at football camp, so I have very little time at all...I've been trying to get my shit done ASAP, but sometime it'll be hard to get my summaries in until school starts.