True Freshmen QB's

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Mar 9, 2010.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

True Freshmen QB's

The kids are taking over!!

There's a fresh new phenomenon sweeping across the Cream World, it's out with the old and in with the new. The old batch of stars like Denard Robinson and Jordan Reed are gone, now it's all about the freshmen. I think it's very interesting that so many of us users are starting true freshmen QB's this year. These guys are sure to be stars, this reminds me of the 1983 NFL Draft class which featured guys like Dan Marino and John Elway. Just a few names us Creamers will be hearing a lot about....

LSU- Mike Pennington

Michigan- Sid Kerr

Miami- Darrell Marquardt

Penn State- True Frosh starter or no???

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Boo to Freshmen QB's!!

Mike Pennington will cry like Tim Tebow!!

3. jca312

jca312 Walk On

My decision was easy, I wasn't too excited about the guys I already had on the roster and what Marquardt is lacking in accuracy, he makes up for in athleticism. We'll take some lumps this year, but it'll pay off down the road.

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Cool stuff, I'll be peeking in to see what the youngsters are up to. I love seeing how young QB's fare. Definitely a risk/reward type of thing when you throw them in the fire.

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

well i do have a redshirt freshman running the show. i almost ran with my 80 ovr walk-on, but im a let him sit a year and see what happens.

6. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

That's exaclty how I felt about Kerr, I have a guy rated higher but I definitely think going with Kerr will pay big dividends down the road

7. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I haven't decided yet. With the week off I'm still in the decision process of whether to redshirt him or not but his name is Jeff Watkins. He will be a household name before he leaves Happy Valley

8. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya I think I'm gonna go with the kid but I'm may change my mind still lol

9. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

dont let the NC St. game change your mind. he is going to have a rough night. >:)

10. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Well I don't want to waste a red shirt so it will be an all or nothing type of thing either he is my starter or he isn't and I just have to live with the choice. But either way I see my guys having a big day against the Wolfpack