Trying to aid the roster effort

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Geauxlden, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I see there are still a few teams that need templates. What if we chipped in a did a few for you guys? If we took a single team each (or whoever could) did a little homework, and punched aout a doc listing the names in order, would that help? I'd leave adjustments and adds to you guys, but we could name what's there, at least a few teams, no?

AG

3. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

AG, that sounds like a great idea. Unfortunately I had to go out of town for work so I've been missing out on the closing stages of v1. The other guys are still working hard to finish up though. Please check the community rosters thread on OS to see what teams they still need info on. Thanks again.

4. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

The first version of the OS Community Rosters has been completed. You can get it from the following gamertags:

THE MASSACRE771
    CcAaRrSsOoNn3
    GEAUXLDEN
    nsuplaya84

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Thanks for the update. Tell the guys how much we appreciate their work, and yours.

AG

6. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

Will do. If there are things that we missed, other than ratings, please post them here: http://www.operationsports.com/foru...ctions-corrected-roster-9.html#post2039884879

At this point, I can't say if there will be a re-rated file, but we will try to fix whatever class/race/number errors that we may have overlooked.

7. Thank you ALL for your hard work and taking the time out of your lives to make this more enjoyable for all of us.

8. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo