TSO Ballers: An Interactive 2k11 Association

Discussion in 'NBA 2K' started by Bucs, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Shoutout to @HovaTheGodMC since im taking his idea in his other thread and running with it.

Intro: This is going to be my project for awhile hopefully to help me learn some more about NBA 2k11 and to keep it interesting. I plan on creating a team using all created players provided by the TraditionSports Members. I will run the games in coach mode and let the CPU play out the games for the most part while i occasionally Call plays and manage the game, and every so often I will come to you guys for interviews about how you are playing and I will create stories every now and then as well. So If your interested please fill out the form below. The 1st guy at each position will be the starter for now. Only 12 spots available. All others who apply afterwards will be added to Next years recruiting class. Team colors will be Purple, Black and Grey

First and Last
    Position(First and Second)
    College
    Age and Years pro
    Number
    Dominant Hand
    Height,Weight and Ethnicity:
    Hair Style and Color
    Gear:
    Shoes (Brand Only):
    2 Strengths and 2 Weaknesses
    Tell us a little about your player:

2. Bucs

Also please provide your playstyle for your position, i will list them below

Point Guard: All Around,Pass First,Scoring, Defensive,3 pt, Atheltic
    Shooting Guard: All Around, Scoring,Defensive,3 Pt,Athletic, Slashing
    Shooting Forward: All Around,Scoring,Defensive,3 pt, Athletic, Slashing, Point Forward
    Power Forward: All Around, Defensive, Athletic,Back to Basket, Face Up, Rebounding
    Center: All Around,Defensive, Athletic, Back to Basket, Face up, Rebounding

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

First and Last: Ray Hasty
    Position(First and Second): Point Guard/SG

College: N/A
    Age and Years pro: 25 (none)
    Number: 3
    Dominant Hand: Right
    Height,Weight and Ethnicity: 5'8" 160lbs Black
    Hair Style and Color: Ceasar (with some deep waves:))
    Gear: Headband. Medium height black socks.
    Shoes (Brand Only): Jordan (11s,12s,13s)
    2 Strengths and 2 Weaknesses: Strengths: Good passer who looks to set up teammates. Can knock down the open 3 if left open. Excellent dribbler. Weakness: Hard time finishing around hoop due to height. Has trouble defending bigger guards in the post.
    Tell us a little about your player: Ankle injury derailed this youngster's career at the tender age of 14. Despite being hunted by AAU squads and Penn State no one took a chance on the kid who once had 'all eyez on him'. A rough time in high school which included his dismissal from school and being placed on 'Gang Affliation' radars in the local community, the kid known as Baby ShamGod looks to redeem himself and get his life back on track.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Place of Birth: Camden, New Jersey

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

These are cool, good idea by Hova.

Matt Keller
    Shooting Guard/Point guard
    25 - zero years pro
    Right handed
    6' 200lbs
    buzz cut, brown hair
    lowest cut socks, team color bands and each arm/leg
    any nike's or jordans that look sweet - avoid the main color being white
    Strengths - Penetration/finishing around the hoop & 3 point shot. I'm more of a slasher with an excellent jump shot than a point guard who drives to create opportunities for others.
    Weaknesses - Post and defensive post - back to the basket = fade away shot or disaster. Forget hooks spins whatever. Either shoot the fade away or pass the ball, lol.

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Jeff Setzer
    Power Forward
    24 - zero years pro
    Right handed
    6'10 245lbs
    long hair, headband
    High socks (Keith Van Horn) , arm sleeve if they have on my shooting arm.. (right)
    Don't know the options here.. if they have some sweet converse put those on.
    Strengths - Shooting, both the mid-range and 3 pointer. Pretty good on defense, effort is there.
    Weaknesses - Back to the basket in the post i get man pushed off the block. People call me soft inside.

7. Bucs

Ok first 3 guys created and looking good. Anyone else?