TSO Fantasy Football League

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by bigox1337, Jul 27, 2011.

1. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Hey guys looking to get together a fun fantasy football league with some TSOers. I always seem to drop the ball in creating one early enough and never garner enough interest to fill the league.

Here are the specifics:
    ~16 team, 2 divison
    ~1QB 2RB 2WR 1WR/RB 1TE 1DST 1K 7B

Scoring settings espn standard except the following changes-
    ~QB passing TDs increased to 6pts.
    ~5 point bonus to WR and RBs who log 200+ yards in a single game.
    ~Defensive S/T Shutouts increased to 10 points
    ~6 Team Playoff with top 2 seeds getting first round bye.
    ~FAs will be dispensed following a 1 day waiver period, i prefer the first come first serve method but this seems more far unless a majority dont like the waiver system

Always open to discussion the scoring settings since we can always change them before the season.

As far as the draft is concerned, It is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, September 4th @830pm eastern. I fear getting 16ppl here at once may be hard so i am currently testing a googledoc template designed as a pass around draft so we can the draft over a week or so. Draft order randomized by ESPN

If your interested in joining, post your email and ill email you the link to join the league

15 SPOTS REMAINING!

2. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

anybody?

3. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

ok, trying to be part of the community but i get the picture, mods when u see this please delete or just move it to the OMFL main thread, they are showing interest

4. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Points per reception?

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Fantasy Football leagues are best done on here within the leagues themselves I've found. That way you guys can have a thread, talk shit, and you really know the guys in the league well enough. I'm sure there would be plenty of interest there.

6. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Oh i was trying to do a tso wide one but seeing countless threads been created and blowing up around this thread without as much as hint of interest, i got a little irritated. OMFL as a league was asked to be a bigger part of the community. i tried, got ignored.

7. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

8. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Naw no ppr, still got a couple open spots left with the omflers filling it up so ill need ur email if your wanting in. Thanks for the interest smooth

9. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I'll jump on board if you need 1... Feel free to try to fill in front of me, but I'll be committed no matter what... LOVE fantasy football.

10. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On