1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

TSO Golf

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by houdiniHUSKER, Jul 30, 2017.

1. houdiniHUSKER

houdiniHUSKER Walk On

Been off the site for a while. Back in the day we had golf leagues on EA's Tiger and Rory they were very fun. Just seeing if there has been any talk of bringing golf back to TSO? I just recently purchased The Golf Club 2 and have very much enjoyed playing it. The graphics are no where close to Rory or even the old Tiger games, but plays more like real golf in most aspects of actual gameplay IMO. Also, the online societies on the game would make it extremely easy to create a golf league for TSO

2. The Prudent

The Prudent Walk On

I have the game and would be interested if we could get something running.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome back houdiniHUSKER ! There are a lot of golf people on the site, so hopefully they see this.

4. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    ASinghal31 Ryty

5. ASinghal31

ASinghal31 Go Bucks.

I'm in a league with some of the guys from TSL (FIFA league), and we have a chat in GroupMe for those who may be interested in joining that. We're wrapping up our current season so now would actually be a good time to get into the chat, join the society, and get some practice in before we kick off the next season.