TSO Online Poker Home Game?

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Big_FN_Deal, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big_FN_Deal

Big_FN_Deal Walk On

Hey TSO members, I have been an online poker player for sometime, since around late 2008-early 2009 and was wondering how much interest there would be in an online poker home game. Considering the fact how orderly and professional the various sports games leagues seem to be run at TSO, I figured maybe an online poker home game could be just as successful around here. I'm kind of spit balling but I think a proxy site like Pokerstars.net offers home games using their site, while some trustworthy TSO "banker" could escrow all the players real money and make appropriate payouts, through Paypal or some other medium. Maybe have it one or two nights a week, one night being straight up table games and the other a tournament format. Again, none of this is sketched in stone, just throwing some potential ideas out there.

Anyway, I think something like this could be fun with a good group of stand up people, which TSO seems to have many. Just curious to see how many people might be interested in a TSO poker night(s) online.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I would be if I am available

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I remember the good old days, before the port security bill tightened the restrictions on transactions. Do you play anywhere now? Carbon Poker is decent.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Big_FN_Deal

Big_FN_Deal Walk On

When I play it's mostly at Bovada because I like the anonymity and the fact that all the tracking software is not allowed. I think a friendly, well ran online home game(s) could be fun though, with the right players. Nothing lucrative or for anyone to make a living from, just a fun game with a little money in play to keep everyone serious.

5. Big_FN_Deal

Big_FN_Deal Walk On

Cool, I guess it could technically be started with just 6 players and hopefully it grows. We can work out whatever days and times, as well as buy in amount.

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    We can't facilitate the conversations regarding gambling between members. Liability, etc.

Shutting this down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.