Archived TSO Podcast Now Up!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jul 5, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ryno' comment on the Coaching Carousel means some of y'all will be getting fired rather early in this OD. Sucks that we're all starting off as D rated coaches. Wonder how long benbuckeye will last in Columbus? Gonna suck when he's stuck trying to gather his thoughts with the Ohio Bobcats after Season 2 :)

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I have been wondering that too. How successful will tosu users be under the coaching carousel without T-Money?!

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I don't know but I can't wait until he gets fired so I can make up a fictional scandal :)

5. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Ya but he's still going to have to lose some games, which probably wont happen. In dynasties were all 12 guys are using really good teams with 3-4 user games, you know 2-3 guys are getting fired after year one

6. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Douche of the Week....lol, wow.

7. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

I started lsitening, then had to get back to work... who was the Douche? Was it a funny story?

8. smace767

smace767 Walk On

some dude who had been loggin in to somebody else account. They also talked about not being allowed to have two profiles here at Tradition. They caught him and he kept trying to lie. Guys should know even if you use five different computers on your home network, you only have one Internet IP address provided by your ISP.

9. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

thePaw I wondered why he was banned lol.