TSO Premier League Draft: Meet the Members

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Shaun Mason, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:

The combine is here. I would like everyone in the upcoming draft to have a post below. If you are not posting in this thread to create a combine profile, please refrain. This way the commissioners of the Premier Leagues can browse this without any distraction.

Draft Board Applicants: This is your chance to put your best face on and impress the commissioners. An important part of this process is the interviews that will arise from these posts. You will likely be asked frank questions about your past transgression, your activity level, your availability, etc. In order to make that process easier, please be as honest as possible here. If you got kicked out of a league, let it be known. It is better to show you have matured from the experience as opposed to the knowledge being passed around in The Commissioners Lounge.

These are good topics:
    Preferred League(s)
    Desired League Setup (Rebuilders, Favorite Teams, etc)
    What kind of league do you just NOT like?
    What leagues have you participated in?
    How was your activity level?
    How did you interact with league mates?

Answer any or all of these, and please don't limit yourselves to just those topics. You get one chance to make an impression, use it.

**Please no arguing, or images in this thread. **
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Feb 23, 2009
    Don't draft me please. Unless you're Dru.

-Thank You.

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Jun 5, 2009
    Availability Weekday nights. Some weekends.

Preferred League(s) Trifecta

Desired League Setup (Rebuilders, Favorite Teams, etc) I am most interested in getting back into the Trifecta, which I was forced to leave last week do to a technicality....other than that I would love to be in a rebuilding league as my 2nd league. @RynoAid

What kind of league do you just NOT like? All 1 conference I guess.

What leagues have you participated in? I was East Coast Brawl Commish before passing it off. That was planned not me quitting or anything. I've also been in 4th Horsemen in NCAA 10, 2 years in Coast 2 Coast, and this last year in Trifecta.

How was your activity level? High.

How did you interact with league mates? I've been playing with the same group for 2 years. I know them all very well and they know me very well. We are a very tight knit group. In East Coast Brawl I got along with everyone just fine. Most of those users were new to TSO and most are now in this draft.

In closing: I am looking for 2 premiere leagues. I am counting on getting back into Trifecta for my first league and would be more than happy to join any other league for my 2nd. I would love a chance at a rebuilding league for my 2nd league however.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Oct 25, 2010
    My name is Guy Wilson and my TSO and PSN username is uagrad90. I am a graduate from the University of Alabama, class of 1990, with a BS in Electrical Engineering. I am currently 45 years young and may be one of the older members if not oldest here at TSO but I have not been able to verify this. I live in Hartselle Alabama and work in Huntsville Alabama so I am in the Central Time zone. I work from 7am until 3:30 pm and I am usually home and have had supper and can be ready to go by 6 pm central.

I have looked at each of the PS3 leagues and I would have no problems meeting the required advance schedules. I would also be pleased to participate in any of the leagues listed. I am currently a member in two non-premier leagues SEC Speed and Gridiron Gladiators, but I realize and understand that if selected my first priority is with the premier league that I would participate in. As for teams I can work with whatever. I am currently using Alabama in SEC Speed after moving over from Georgia, and I am also trying to rebuild Washington in Gridiron Gladiators after leaving Arkansas when BK returned to the league.

I check the TSO forums on a daily basis, mainly at work (shhhhhh), and that is when I usually post my game summaries. I try to make my game summaries have the look and feel of newspaper articles and try to give my team a realistic feel. Looking through the returning roster for the premier PS3 leagues I have played with several members that are in those leagues. They include but not limited to Fred Limbo, fordtuff504, DrunkenSoldier, bigtubb_, BK, bamagrad, soxandgators, and eyeke.

I enjoy playing NCAA football but I also enjoy as much if not more learning from the people I play against. I enjoy the strategy aspect of the game and trying to out-think my opponent. Hey that's what you have to do when your 45 and your stick skills have slowed down a little. Outside of playing video game my time is usually spent calling football and baseball. I am a high school referee (starting 12th season), high school umpire (1st season), and a youth league umpire (3rd season). But my assignments are spaced such that I would have no problems with the advance schedules.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them. Also if any commissioner would like to play a scrimmage game I would be more than happy to accommodate them.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Jul 26, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    Availability Weekday nights. Some weekends.

Preferred League(s) Anything for the 360 on EST - I get up at 0530 EST so i can't be up till 1 AM playing games. I usually work 7 Am - 5 PM EST and am on call 24/7

Desired League Setup (Rebuilders, Favorite Teams, etc) I am a WVU Alum so I usually prefer to play with them. That being said It really does not matter to me as long as the user teams are somewhat evenly matched even if the users are not

What kind of league do you just NOT like? I have only done 1, the East Coast Brawl and there wasn't anything about our group that i did not care for.

What leagues have you participated in? I was East Coast Brawl for 5 or 6 seasons.

How was your activity level? High. I developed a scoring spreadsheet that i really didnt have time to maintain that objectively scored stats including yardage, TD's, INT's, Fumbles etc. Helps with objectively measuring a players performance.

How did you interact with league mates? I am a pretty easy going yet sarcastic person but not to the point of defaming people. @Bl0ndeRedHead @BDSDIGITAL can vouch for me.

Wrapping up I basically will have time to do one league. I am not the greatest guy with the "sticks" but I am and am pretty active with writeups, etc and like to think i am a good sport.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Jul 13, 2009
    Availability - Most weeknights as long as it doesn't get too late, almost every weekend unless I'm out of town

Preferred League - I'd really like to get back in Legacy for my second league (Foundation Member)

Leagues for NCAA 11 - Trifecta (commissioner), Coast 2 Coast, Legacy, Good Ole Boys (till it folded)

Activity Level - High, especially in T3 and Legacy. Spend most of my work days on TSO (haven't been fired yet :))

Interaction with league members - Never had any problems with members, been playing with the same 2 groups for the past 2 games
  7. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Jul 26, 2009
    T2Express - Availablity - Everyday after 6pm CST Weekends are negoitable.

Desired League Setup (Rebuilders, Favorite Teams, etc) im down for what ever give everyone a shot at being successful and having fun.

What leagues have you participated in? SH was a long time member for hack playing 200+ games. Was the former Commish for the now defunct Evolution. TSO's first ever coaching style OD we ran for 2 years. (10-11).

How was your activity level? im on the boards daily. but i dont live here.. i dont do content all the time but when i roll some out it is usually pretty good.

How did you interact with league mates? i was on a first name basis with everyone in SH and in Evo. I have made some good friends and i also took couple members here(tso) to a sporting event and had a great time. i like to talk more than just about the OD. its nice to have the human element which is not available option any where outside of TSO.

i have some negitives as im not perfect. Those are:

I take things semi-personally and am very competitive and sometimes i just blow up. but i have continued to work on this while taking a sabbatical from TSO. i figured you should have the whole picture instead of the sunny half. and i probably will try to get you to play World Of Tanks :D

I have been on TSO for almost 3 years i think? not that it matters but i understand and support the values of TSO.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Masler

Masler Moderator

Aug 13, 2009
    Availability - Most anytime (weekends and weekdays) outside of school and work

Preferred League(s) - The Legacy

Desired League Setup (Rebuilders, Favorite Teams, etc) - Michigan State

What kind of league do you just NOT like? - small school leagues, non-BCS leagues, inactive leagues

What leagues have you participated in? - The Legacy (pre-premier, retired in 7th season), RMG (retired after 2 seasons), The 4th Horseman (retired after 2 seasons), The Rise, The Experience

How was your activity level? - Daily, post very often. Always checking the forums

How did you interact with league mates? - Quite often. Have some good rivalries going with a few members

Most of you know me already and know that I do have a temper but overall I show good sportsmanship at the end of the game no matter the outcome because I know I would get the same treatment at the end of the game.
  9. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Mar 5, 2010
    Availability - Evenings, usually between 6pm and 10pm est.

Preferred League(s) -The Legacy

Desired League Setup (Rebuilders, Favorite Teams, etc) - 5 Star teams

What kind of league do you just NOT like? I am not interested at all in rebuilders. I like the bigger schools because i like being able to go after the top recruits. Recruiting is a major reason why I enjoy the college game so much.

What leagues have you participated in? I was in Hova's Legacy league for a year. I participated in The Rise for a short period and had fun. It was a rebuilder league and I lost interest.

How was your activity level? I was good at keeping game summaries and scouting posts updated. I tried to do season previews for my team if the advance schedule allowed. In the legacy I had some injury reports i posted a few times in a season.

How did you interact with league mates? I treat all league members with respect. I have never had any issues in this reguard. I like to have some back and forth banter as well. Never take anything serious and look to have a good time in whatever league I am in.
  10. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Jan 29, 2011
    (XBOX360 GUY) Hey guys, haven't been around here long but in the time I've been here I've gotten to know some really cool people, create intense rivalries, and have done it all while playing my favorite videogame: NCAA FOOTBALL!

I'm in two leagues at the moment, both are non-premier. I'm the commish of Legendary Veterans and that is the place you need to check out if you'd like to really get a glimpse of the member I will be for your league. I'm also in the League of Champions where I've met a lot of new people.

Guys like Hotrod, MoGriff, Nikpin, and any members in the leagues mentioned above would put in a good word for me if you'd like an outsider's perspective on me as a member.

Now to the specifics:

I'm very available. I've never had a problem scheduling a game on any given day unless my schedule and my opponent's completely mis-aligned with the other.

Preferred League(s)
    T1, Hard4Yards, The Experience, and more

Teams don't matter to me, USER GAMES (and a lot of them!) are the type of leagues I love. In LV we're all in 1 conference and it's a blast with 5 memebers fighting for a legit shot at the conference in week 11!

Three conference+ with 3-4 user games and laxed advance are the type of league that are not fun for me. I'm here to play people and build rivalries, or else I'd be doing offline dynasties! I like to advance FAST and am used to it as my league advances every 24 hours (or at least close to it).

LV, LOC, T4 (invited and joined the season it collapsed)

Mine is always amongst the highest of members, definitely a strength I bring to leagues.

I'm more laid back and care free. I like to poke fun at my rivals and am competitive, but I don't live and die with winning and losing. I think when I have a tough challenge that's when it's the most fun. I went 5-7 in an OD a couple years back and it was so fun after going 5-7 for three straight season to finally get to that bowl berth!

If you have any questions, please contact me! Thanks for the opportunity guys, excited to finally get into a solid premier league for the longterm. :)
  11. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Jul 6, 2009
    Name- Cimmy24

Availability: I am a student at Penn State, availability is a non-issue

Preferred League(s): Anything with pure-SIM members. I don't want to have an BS issues or anyone with a short fuse. I don't want to deal with drama :) Sim-Nation ;)

Desired League Setup: I am a PSU Nittany Lion fan, but I am currently using PSU in SH, and assuming we stick with the same setup, will be again. I can always find a team that interests me no matter the format. I enjoy building leagues, but they are hard to come by because they are tough to run and keep committed members. Really, I will play in anything.

What kind of league do you just NOT like? Unsim leagues. Don't pretend you are, either you are or you're not.

What leagues have you participated in? SH, BfR, GG, RtG, Evo

How was your activity level? Addicted is a good word.

How did you interact with league mates? I can get along with just about anyone, unless you're a total tool. I am a trash talker, even if it is ludacris. 99% of the time it is out of good fun.

~ I am already in a premier league, so I am expecting the draft board to fill up, and chances being that I will not be picked in this thing, so I am doing this as a reference so if someone drops, I'm your man.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Jun 30, 2010
    Well a little about me, My name is Matt , 22 years old, from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I was in school for business admin, but i put that on hold when i decided to move out to Cali where my girlfriend is originally from. Played a little football in high school at the TE position. I like the community atmosphere that we have going here and enjoy playing against the skilled players. My skills wont blow anyone away but I can hold my own most times. Lifelong Miami Hurricane fan, this upcoming season will kill me because i was planning on buying season tickets before i left. Anything else personal you wanna know feel free to hit me up, im an open book.

Availability: Pretty much an open book right now, Given enough notice I can get on when need be. I try to avoid gaming on the weekends so i can spend time with the family and gf but i can get on saturday or sunday night if i need to.

Preferred League(s): Dru's League

Desired League Setup (Rebuilders, Favorite Teams, etc): I like leagues set up with mid-high level teams spread among 2-3 conferences, allows just enough user games to keep it interesting and enough cpu games to get a good pace going. I also like content heavy leagues and dont shy away from that kind of thing. I like to write and the content is something that makes this site unique in my opinion.

What kind of league do you just NOT like? Low content leagues and leagues with low level teams, just doesnt interest me, if its with a good group of guys though than i would be a little more open.

What leagues have you participated in? I've been in RMG since the start of 11 and played with some of those guys towards the end of 10. Also been in TAE until it merged into RMG, as well as the Bigs where i had my favorite game of all time against JFACE where we went to 8 overtimes and scored about 90 points a piece. I was also in the rise for awhile but had to bow out when i moved across the country.

How was your activity level? I would consider my activity level pretty high, i check in on the site multiple times a day, and will post my needed content. Probably not the most vocal guy but i do voice my opinion when its needed.

How did you interact with league mates? You should probably be asking them that question but i didnt have any issues with any of them.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Jul 1, 2010
    Availability: Weekdays 11am-4pm & 11pm-2am

Preferred Leagues: Ryno's League

Desired League setup: Like ryno's league i want to take a bad team and build them up. If there are other leagues doing this i would be interested in those but if not i can run with the powerhouses.

What kind of league do you just not like? Unsim ones and people with an attitude.

What leagues have you participated in? R3AL M3N OF G3NIUS, The Armchair Entourage, The Hurt Locker, The Other Guys, Working Mans League (last 3 are no longer active) I commish RMG.

How was your activity level? VERY High, I was active in all my leagues and RMG has been restructured and we are now a very active league. I've made walkthroughs, highlight videos and all sorts of content over the past year.

How did you interact with league mates? I am good friends with just about everyone in my league(s) we chat all the time on skype and other messengers. I am friends with some other people on the site as well.

I believe i would be a good fit for any premier league as long as its east coast. I really like the idea of ryno's league but if i don't get into that one it's ok hopefully some other league will have me. I believe i will be a good fit for any league and i look forward to hearing from some of you.
  14. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Jul 14, 2010
    Availability - Weeknights between 6-midnight cst usually off and on during the weekend
    Preferred League(s) - Ryno's League or H4Y
    Desired League Setup Rebuilders
    What kind of league do you just NOT like? Powerhouse teams
    What leagues have you participated in? Deuce, Proving Grounds (Am applying as a foundation member still a current Deuce member)
    How was your activity level? I think I stay active daily
    How did you interact with league mates? I get along well with everyone in the dynasty
  15. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Jan 20, 2010
    xbox GT: kicktothethroat

I have been a member here since January of 2010 and have enjoyed my time here. I live in Minnesota (CST obviously) and work typically from 8am to 4:30 pm and have the weekends off. Most weeknights I can be available to play anywhere from 5pm-10pm with times and availability being random on the weekends depending what I have going on.

I have expressed interest in Ryno's new league, The Tradition, and The Legacy already but would be open to any league that fits. I typically favor Rebuilder leagues either in small conferences or in the BCS conferences. Three star teams or lower are fine with me, the most I would want to start out with is a four start team if that league wasn't going with Rebuilders. So poor to decent teams, I find it less interesting starting with the higher powered teams but currently play as Alabama in The 4th Horseman. I was also previously in Climb the Ladder as Wyoming before that league ended.

My activity in those two leagues was/is good I think. Though when things tended to slow up so did my contributions along with everyone else. That's why I want to get into a content driven league where everyone is in the forum actively. I typically check in multiple times a day when I'm at work and have the time. I feel I'm a pretty sim player and haven't had any problems with league members in the past. I would prefer to be in a party chat during games because it is just easier to communicate when needed. I am only doing one NCAA league on TF so my participation will be dedicated to wherever I land.

I am an active sim member who is available weeknights from 5pm to 10pm typically and randomly on the weekends. I am looking to join and active content driven league where communication (be it scheduling, recruit banter, or bs) happens all the time. I can take losses as well since it happens to me frequently in user games. I look forward to gaming with you all.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    Availability: After 4:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST

Preferred League(s): The Deuce, Legacy

Desired League Setup: I'm not a stickler, I love Ohio State but they can be boring at times. Its also tough to take really low level teams and build them up. Mid
    level teams are probably the best of both worlds.

What kind of league do you just NOT like? Probably the ultra low level build em ups. Its really hard going 3-10 for however many seasons just to get a team on a level where they can compete - at least in my opinion.

What leagues have you participated in? I commish the only still standing xbox Madden league in the TMFL. We had some tough times but I've been able to keep my core guys together as well as continually adding and improving to keep things going. It is labor intensive and fairly content rich with the podcasts and things of that nature that I do. I also participated in The Rise at NCAA '11's launch and played in it until leadership stepped down, interest died off and eventually advance schedules changed. That much instability just sorta bummed me out.

How was your activity level? Speak with Maslerboros but I think my activity levels were pretty good in the Rise. Not great but good, theres always room for improvement. As far as the TMFL I run the whole damn show and if you know anything about Madden you know what I mean. I run a podcast regularly and generally contribute some sort of weekly banter piece to try and keep things interesting as well as still writing mandatory recaps etc.

How did you interact with league mates? I feel like I get a long with everyone as long as they act like adults. To my knowledge I've never had any formal complaints about my play, my attitude or anything of the like. I came to Tradition to make friends, not enemies - and so far I feel like thats what I've done.

Other: I feel like I can bring a lot to a league. I've made a commitment to all of my TMFL owners, as well the TSO Madden community in general, that I will be one of the leaders of the community for years to come. I still plan on filling that role to the best of my ability, in conjunction with whatever league selects me in the draft. I live with my Girlfriend of nearly 5 years and we have no kids nor major plans like getting married or having kids. I say that because what that means is outside of work, I don't really have a lot of responsibilities - thats relevant because that means I really pour a lot into, and get a lot out of, the leagues I play in. Its part of who I am really, as sad as that may sound.

Theres a reason all of the Madden leagues on the xbox failed - it requires strong leadership and dedication so the time requirements are more than most can handle. That doesn't mean I'm incapable of participating, fully, in an NCAA league. Madden 12 itself should take on some of the duties I have to run manually myself, which are time consuming and in addition I plan on delegating some duties to tenured members of the TMFL upon launch. Even if I didn't I would still have time to participate fully in a NCAA league, it would just be a little more difficult around the TMFL offseason. I guess what I'm trying to show you is that I really put a lot of effort into my leagues to try and make them as fun as possible.

Whatever league selects me, I'm going to make a commitment to making it the best possible league I can. I hope that I can run a podcast much like I do currently in the TMFL - talk about big signings or big games - maybe bust out my Corso and Herbstreit impressions - just try to make it fun. I'm a Network Administrator during the day which means nearly all day every week I have two computers up at my desk, one to work on and one logged into TSO. That means I'm very visible on the site each day and also constantly coming up with things to talk about on the forum. In my league if there isn't banter going on, I'm generally pretty upset at work because I have nothing to occupy my downtime. Again I guess what I'm trying to say is, I put a lot into these leagues - this is a big part of my everyday life.

ALSO: Heres a good sample thread of the kind of content I did in the TMFL (y)

For Fun: I ran my 40 in 4.44 and had what Kel Miper called the best workout hes ever seen. I was 100/100 throwing the football, and am the best prospect to ever come out. Ever. Better than John Elway, better than Peyton Manning. The. Best. Ever. I can throw a ball 70 yards from my knees and I played in the SEC okay? That means I'm automatically better than every other player cuz the SEC is the best conference in college football and has been for the past 20 years. I can kick 60 yard fieldgoals too and am an excellent return specialist. Really my only weakness, if you can call it that, is that sometimes I work too hard and wear my body down so the trainers have to close me out of the workout room. Just sayin
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Oct 21, 2010
    I'm looking to join dru's west coast league. So like colemanchu - please do not draft me.

18. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Feb 11, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Availability - After 5 PM EST most weeknights. Flexible during weekends.

Preferred League(s) - The Experience, The Legacy

Desired League Setup (Rebuilders, Favorite Teams, etc) - Favorite teams or 4-5 star teams

What kind of league do you just NOT like? - Rebuilding projects, custom conferences

What leagues have you participated in? The Tradition for a couple years. Started out since the inception of this site playing in the Trifecta, then as of last year have been part of the Tradition. I was also the commish of 4th Horsemen for most of the year.

How was your activity level? I'm very active, usually one of the first to play my games or at play on the day of advance. I'm easy to schedule with as long as you give me a decent time.

How did you interact with league mates? I'm a very easy going guy. I like to joke a lot, and talk shit. All in all I try to treat everyone like I do my non forum friends.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Jul 21, 2010
    I'm only looking to join 1 or 2 dyn this year. You can talk to BDS, hellisan, and papa perry.

Most weeknights after 7pm cst and can schedule almost anytime on weekends

Preferred League(s)
    T1, trifecta, dru's league

2 to 3 conference set up with a reasonable advance time.

Rebuilders, real fast paced dyn. (ryno's league and deuce. Nothing against any of those guys just not what I'm looking for)

East coast brawl, coast 2 coast, uprising, t4, tae.
    I was in east coast from star til my game broke. I was in coast to coast for a season before disc broke. I dropped uprising after nyjuggalo stepped down as commish. I didn't really care for the new leadership after foshe passed on commishing. I left t4 because I wasn't enjoying it. I didn't fit in with those guys. I dropped tae due to heavier workload. I was never in all of these at the same time. Most I was in at once was 3.

I was pretty active in most of my dyn with the exception of t4. I never got comfortable there.

I interacted well with 99% of league
  20. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Dec 30, 2009
    Availability: Release-August, pretty much any time. I coach high school football, so during the season, i dont havea ton of time, but i have always met deadlines in my leagues. When football season i over, im usually on during evening (CST) until around 10-11pm

Preferred League(s): The Experience, Ryno's League i will just be happy in a good league with good people.

Desired League Setup (Rebuilders, Favorite Teams, etc): Ideally, i would love to be a team in which i have interest. I have never done a true rebuilder OD, but I am intrigued by the concept.

What kind of league do you just NOT like? I can function in any league, really. I think?

What leagues have you participated in? I have been on TSO since NCAA '10. Started with The Legacy(OFFL-W) until I got too busy and had to drop. As well, i was in The Deuce for like, a month, got busy with school, and had to drop. That said, I came back with Nautica and UGA Bud in R3alM3nofG3nius and have been with them since the release of '11. Hopefully those guys can vouch for me.

How was your activity level? I post at least something every day, and I try my damndest to get summaries and required content up every season.

How did you interact with league mates? I am pretty friendly and treat my league-mates with respct and maturity.

Notes: I am 31, i coach and teach at high school. I am pretty laid back and just love friendly competition and NCAA football.

One negative i should throw out there, i have joined and dropped a couple of leagues here during my tenure, probably moreso than I should have. Sometimes i get bored with just one or two leagues and my eyes get bigger than my stomach so to speak. I join a league, then realize that I really dont have the time to be in more than two. So, to that end, i apologize.

Overall I am a very mature gamer and play for fun and comraderie.

@Nautica and @xUGAx Bulldog can vouch for me i hope )

I am committed to RMG for '12, but I want to join a Premiere league and stick with it all season for NCAA 12. Getting in on the ground floor with a team that I can root for is more than enough for me.

Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know.

edit: I forgot toput Ryno's z2H league in my interested...added
    • Like Like x 1
  21. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
    These are good topics: Right now anytime as long as I can get away from the girlfriend

Availability: Mostly everyday

Preferred League(s): Chaos and whatever else PS3 league, T1 and Deuce

Desired League Setup (Rebuilders, Favorite Teams, etc): Florida State or Kentucky

What kind of league do you just NOT like?: Lower rating, build me ups and leagues that don't have a core group that stays together

What leagues have you participated in?: Tradition, Trifecta, ran Coast2Coast, Southern Exposure (Dead), RMG, Four Horseman & Saturdays Heroes

How was your activity level?: High

How did you interact with league mates?: I can get along with anyone and like to joke around

Note: 22 about to graduate college, so I will soon hopefully have a job and then we will see what restrictions that will put on me.
    I'm decent on the sticks
    anything else just ask or PM me
    • Like Like x 1
  22. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs My sole purpose here is to beat recchem2000

Jul 18, 2010
    Combine App for gowazzucougs

Availability: I am generally available from 7:30 PST till 11:00 PST, weekends I am available whenever unless I am gone. In addition I can make exceptions when necessary.

Preferred League(s): Dru's League, Trifecta, The Experience, T1, The Leagacy, or Ryno's. I expect to play in Dru's league and I am looking for a second league as a foundation member. Based on the draft order I realize some of these dynasties may not be able to draft me, thus I have listed several dynasties that I wouldn't mind joining.

Desired League Setup (Rebuilders, Favorite Teams, etc) My favorite school is WSU thus I don't mind rebuilders. It is nice playing with the powerhouses, as long as it is not USC

What kind of league do you just NOT like? Dynasties that move slow, and have low content, or rely on two or three people for all the content

What leagues have you participated in? Trifecta, The Experience, LOC, The Rise, and Night Owls

How was your activity level? I think I bring the content. I am always writing game summaries, and updating my recruiting board. In addition I am always chiming in on the various topics in the league. Earlier this year I did some podcasts for Trifecta and Experience where I discussed various topics in the league until I lost my mic. I keep hoping to find it, but I am going to need to buy another one for next year's game.

How did you interact with league mates? I think I interact very well with my mates. I think I have made several new friends since joining this site.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Feb 17, 2009
    I wake up early and stay up late. I have class 2 days a week, and work as a substitute teacher the other 3. I can (and do) work around the schedules of others. Im on central time and am usually available to play mornings and after 5pm.

Preferred League(s)
    The Tradition, Trifecta

Ive had fun in all types of of league setups.

4th Horseman
    Many others that have came and went over the course of my 2 year stay.

On the forums: I check the site constantly. Last year my activity level was very good. To be honest, Im not proud of my forum activity this release and I know I can do better. I have always done write-ups for user games though, kept up with recruiting battles, and posted youtube highlights from user game wins. I am currently the top contributor to the site's Media section. For 12, Im only going to be in 1 Premier league and 1 non-premier league so my activity level will be very high in whichever premier dynasty drafts me.

In-game: Id say my activity level is great. Im usually one of the first done and rarely hold up leagues. Im on the xbox pretty much every night and actively work with users to get games in.

To me this is what TSO is all about. I could literally walk into a room full of 100 people and my buddies from C2C, close my eyes, and find them all by the sound of their voices. I tend to talk trash (played Corner) especially before/during/after user contests. I am emotionally invested in the games but can still take a loss with the best of them.

Im about to turn 25. I was born in Boston, MA but have lived in beautiful Austin, TX since I was 5 and dont plan on leaving. I played soccer, basketball, and football growing up. I attend Texas State University, will be a HS Coach, and am a die-hard Longhorns fan.
  24. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Jun 9, 2010
    Name: Austin Rylander

7pm-11pm weekdays/Any time weekends. Mountain time-Arizona

Preferred League(s):

Any open and can work with my schedule

Down for anything. I especially like worst to first types

Im not picky at all, will join any league that may want me.

The 4th Horseman, TMFL, TBL.

Great, I had to resign from TMFL after a season because of schedule issues, but I went strong for 5 seasons in the 4th Horseman before a lot of user turnover happened.

Perfectly fine, never had any problems, I use TSO, Xbox, PS3, Yim
  25. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Jun 11, 2009
    My Name is Kevin Woodham, everyone know me as Bamagrad. I'm 38 yrs old, Happily married for 6 years and have 4 wonderful Kids. 18-4-2-not yet 1.

Availability- anytime after my kids go to bed, which is after 8:30 pm central. Never worry bout my daughter she's solid on when she goes, unless Homework is keeping her up.
    Preferred League(s)- doesn't matter, I've done building team leagues and Power Teams league.
    Desired League Setup (Rebuilders, Favorite Teams, etc)Like I said I can go either way on it, I enjoy Both.

What kind of league do you just NOT like? Don't know, enjoy them all.
    What leagues have you participated in? Omfl,Pmfl, Gridiron Gladiators(Commish) Sec Speed, and Evolution, and a Very short stint in Cream of the Crop. (5 games).
    How was your activity level? U can ask BK or T2 when they were commishes They will tell u I was solid on my Summaries and Doing Audio and Video shows to bring something Different to the League.
    How did you interact with league mates? Very Well, I consider all my Brothers, and we enjoy the battles on the Gridiron. very professional and Respectful.

I learned a long time ago Not to take games i play seriously, Hey its all in Fun and enjoyment and that is what it is for me. Used to Get so Worked up over a Loss and would swear I got screwed somehow. Not anymore. That's what getting in yr 30's has Taught me.

Plus I officiate High School Football (will be 13 years) High School Basketball (will be 11 years) and High School Baseball and Softball (Both 10 Yrs). I decided to take this baseball and softball season off for surgery on my right knee (my 4th) in June. and I also Call Div III FB (My 3rd yr.) and recently finished Sec Basketball.
    • Like Like x 4