1. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

_MG_ - Ottawa
    G_T_G - Chicago
    Blackattack87 - San Jose
    guayo10 - Montreal
    krtgolfing - Carolina
    Friz - Colorado

Everyone is in now and the league has been advanced to the Nov 11th-24th cycle. The next advance will be scheduled for the night of Sunday 10/13 or Monday 10/14 (can be flexible with the date depending on how many games are played at the time). I understand that some cycles have a pretty high amount of games, but in order to keep the league moving, we need to advance semi-regularly. I know there will be some cycles in which you'll will be busy, don't play all the games and take some sims, but with an 82 game season, it shouldn't be that large of an issue.

Waivers have been turned off as the CPU likes to send down random players and then they are claimed by other CPU teams. If you have had any players sent down and you want them back, reclaim them (if they were put back on waivers during the last sim) or trade for them.

Also, if anyone else wants to join, please post here and send a request on the game. We could use another user or two in the pacific and metropolitan division.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  2. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Tomas Tatar was send down from my roster and put on waivers. I've put a claim in and am trying to trade for him. Please do not claim him.

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I am more than willing to switch to another team to balance things out!

4. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Nah its fine. You're a Canes fan, play with them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Should have a chance to play this weekend...may be interesting considering I've almost exclusively played EASHL since getting the game, and could quite possibly suck at being a full team. The couple attempts I've had at online versus so far didn't go too well. What difficulty level are we on?

Thanks for the update, looking forward to seeing how this goes, and hope for the best

• Like Like x 1
  6. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

I need to check but I think its on all star.

7. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Couple more things:

- Starting goalies get tired pretty quickly if they play every game, so you should give your backup some games here and there.
    - When you complete a trade, it gets sent to me for approval. Unless you are trying to screw over the CPU (the computer has to accept it so it shouldn't be an issue but there are ways to get around it), I will be pretty lenient in approving trades.