1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

TT I: 2014 Lone Star Showdown Thurs 4/16 10:30 EST

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by RynoAid, Apr 16, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

TT I: 2014 Lone Star Showdown Thurs 4/16 10:30 EST

Texas A&M Broadcast Station

[​IMG]

The Not-So "Young Guns" meet for the last time in their college careers. Todd Butler is 2-1 in his career vs. the shorthorns and the Aggies are trying to score their 2nd BCS Bowl bid in the last 4 years.

Texas has had a down season by their standards and knocking the Aggies down a peg would be a nice consolation prize for the t-sippers.

Coach RynoAid and Coach Kingerock renew their nearly 10 year old rivalry tonight for all of you to enjoy...

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Very cool! If I am home I will definitely check it out.

Do you think there is the ability to add a java chat application under the game video? I like chatting with whoever else might be watching the game, if possible.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

just click on through to Justin TV site and use the chat there if you want.. i don't have anything to support that functionality on our site yet.

4. jfosh

jfosh Super

Ryno me and ramirez will play before you at 9:00 EST. I was reading in the justin tv forum and there is a way to do the chat to. If you have time check it out.