TT IV Decision 09

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MileHigh Hitman, Feb 18, 2009.

1. TT IV Decision 09 (OLD)

Please see new poll

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I think we should keep it. Building teams will be fun. Sure, you might have to suffer through a season or two of scrubs, but it gets better.

I basically think about it like this: I'm just getting all the grunt work out of the way in order to enjoy a team that I can call my own...

3. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

i'm fine with just keeping it the same. however, we'll see how the vote goes. although, not many people in our league post so we probably won't get a good idea.

4. I have no problem keeping it to rebuilding teams. I would just like to ask that we open up the MWC for example. I would be much more into building my hometown CSU Rams or Air Force over any MAC or CUSA school.

5. Also, for example, some people like Drifter want to keep their teams and they have done well in recruiting. No sense in punishing them. So if we were to open up say the MWC and put a couple users in we could resolve some team issues yet keep it a rebuilding league and no harm no foul to Drifter and those wanting their teams. You know you want a home and home at Air Force.

6. theSANDMAN215

hey - after we have 12 votes (12 ppl in the league). We will see where we are at. After that we might put a vote up for what conferences, and if some people want to stay in the mac or conference USA that is fine. We would just need even conferences, say 3 or 4 people in each conference.

7. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

I do like the idea of non-BCS teams, but opening up to the MWC and WAC would give people a larger pool so that they can find a team to connect with.

So going to MAC, C-USA, MWC and WAC would be my vote (unless people are screaming for the Sun Belt. Anyone?)

8. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Maybe open up the weaker independents as well - Navy, Army and Western Kentucky. More choice the better when we're using teams that usually aren't someone's real-life favorites.

9. Even if we moved 2-3 users to the MWC we could keep the league the same as now. If we eneded up opening the weaker independant teams they would eventually be invited to a conference.

10. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    But it wouldn't necessarily mean one of the conferences that we are currently in.

In fact, unless you take the dynasty offline before you advance to the offseason, you will never get conf invites.

11. True, then I vote to open the MWC and "maybe" the WAC

12. theSANDMAN215

well so far we have 5 votes to just stay the same. we still have 6 more votes left, so we'll see.

13. Actually I should put that as an option but I can't edit the poll.