TT IV: Season 4 Denard Robinson Highlights

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by MurkYa21, Dec 26, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Apr 19, 2009
    TT IV: Season 4 Denard Robinson Highlights

So, we started off the OD at small schools, and we are just now getting into coaching changes based off of certain criteria...

Anyhow, only two coaches were able to leave after Season 3 because we were both awarded the "Coach of the Year" at one point or another. I with Central Michigan, now at Purdue, and Parrothead with Northern Illinois, now at UCLA.

I'm bored as hell right now so I threw this thing together..

Denard Robinson transferred after his Freshman season I think from Michigan (sits behind Tate Forcier if you didn't know) to Purdue. I run a spread option style if I've got the personel, so there was no better guy to run it with it!

I've still got one regular season game left against Riptides' Ball State team, and then me and parrothead will be meeting up in the Rose Bowl, I will likely broadcast it on!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
  2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    As a real life Michigan fan I like to thank you for posting our future Heisman canidate. If he ever develops into an accurate passer we WILL win at LEAST the Big 10 title in the near future. Oh and if they ever rotate our F'N defense so they won't be winded by the fourth quarter, lol. I don't even know what league your in but your officially the favorite to win it all. As long as DRob never does that transfer move in real life