TT VI - Team Talk

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MileHigh Hitman, Mar 19, 2009.

1. TT VI - Team Talk

Hello there guys. I thought that now is a good time to share some thoughts on your teams. (Forgive me if you already have done this) Going into week 5 is a good time to discuss your team.

I am still new to OSU and have only ran one practice with them but I do like how physical they seem to be. Quickness in all the right spots and good overall awareness.

I am still unsure of my team depth and I hope it does not get tested. I am afraid that it is wuite a steep drop between my starters and my backups.
  2. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Mar 1, 2009
    What can I say about Texas Tech. I think we all know what they have offensivly, but they really dont suit my style of play at all. Im plesantly suprised with there defense, just hoping our Stud CB Wall does not leave after his Junior year. My last game was a blowout and I gave backup Potts sum run and did not like what I saw. The arm strength was just not there. And an immobile QB with poor are strength is little more than a tackling dummy. We will see if I can bring in some recruits to push him for the starter position next season. To be continued...
  3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Feb 23, 2009
    I'm happy with Bama. There defense isn't as athletic as I thought they would be but good luck running the ball. With a defensive line as strong as theirs it makes it easier to drop linebackers into coverage. My freshman quarterback Jackson has been surprisingly good which will be necessary to win against users.