TTII 2011

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Dec 23, 2009.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

TTII 2011

looks like we will be paying to play next season..... i guess even the best things in life arent free.... $12...

"All memberships purchased prior to June 1st will be good through 6/1/2011, so there is no penalty for getting paid up now. You will be allowed access to help beta test the Tradition Football Ranking System before we take it live for the 2011 games.
    Deadline for an assured Premier spot for 2011 is 1/15/2010, after that spots will be open to new members

Here is what $12 will get you according to what is written.....
    12 Months: $12 - Must renew yearly
    1. Access to 1 premier league spot per software title based on availability (IE: one NCAA spot, one Madden spot etc..).
    2. Access to the premier level forums.
    3. Access to participate in Tradition Football Tournaments (IE: NCAA Launch Tourny, etc...).
    4. Custom league signature for your premier league teams.
    5. Tradition Ranking system access (Will discuss this in detail in another post, it's going to be awesome).
    6. Blog access for any of your premiere league teams.
    7. Image hosting (unlimited for now and is subject to change).
    8. Increase in private messaging inbox to 200 messages.
    9. Profile Awards (IE: the trophy's and such under your forum name).
    10. Access to Chatbox starting (6/10)

Some Deuce members are already lifetime members, some are admins... but some are not and i thought they should know, the changes coming...

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    $12 bucks is virtually nothing per year...less than 4 cents per day...:)

3. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Is that going to be per dynasty?

Or is that going to be just to have the ability to play online dynasty leagues?

4. JrRawlins

i dont know to be honest... i am in only one dynasty here at TF..... i would assume its a flat fee for the ability to play in "premier" online dynasties/madden franchises here at TF.....

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Please, at least read the information before speculating. We spent alot of time organizing and writing it... we hope it addresses alot of the questions before they have to be asked.

6. JrRawlins

speculating how? i asked you a question and you answered it..... i didnt spectulate on anything.... he asked me a question and i said honestly i dont know.... where is the spectulation....? i play in the Deuce for the players here so am i not allowed to comment on the changes that will take place soon?

7. JrRawlins

here is what $12 will get you according to what is written.....
    12 Months: $12 - Must renew yearly
    1. Access to 1 premier league spot per software title based on availability (IE: one NCAA spot, one Madden spot etc..).
    2. Access to the premier level forums.
    3. Access to participate in Tradition Football Tournaments (IE: NCAA Launch Tourny, etc...).
    4. Custom league signature for your premier league teams.
    5. Tradition Ranking system access (Will discuss this in detail in another post, it's going to be awesome).
    6. Blog access for any of your premiere league teams.
    7. Image hosting (unlimited for now and is subject to change).
    8. Increase in private messaging inbox to 200 messages.
    9. Profile Awards (IE: the trophy's and such under your forum name).
    10. Access to Chatbox starting (6/10)

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

easy there killer... i saw in your post that you "assumed" that was the case. I would prefer guys just read the info for themselves so that mis-information does not start running rampant... and my post was directed at OMLawdog too.

i just want to make sure the right information is getting to people.

9. JrRawlins

my goal is to keep the Deuce together... so if there is anyone who cant get the $12 bucks by 1/15/2010 shoot me a PM and i will pay it for ya....

10. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I agree with JR. I love The Tradition Football League, but I love the Duece even more. I want to keep all members in the Duece intact. I don't want turnover.

11. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

where do we pay?

12. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Yeah I don't mind throwing in $12 next year to get my ass handed to me by the same group of guys! (y)

13. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

so I think JR is paying for everyone?

but really, 12 bucks isn't bad. I'll pay it. The work that is done on this site is incredible.

i thought when i first read the post that EA Sports was charging us, I was going to say, that's it for me. but i can pay the tradition.

14. theSANDMAN215

JR has your 12 bucks covered (y)

15. theSANDMAN215

shoot me a message, i'll give you my address.

16. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Easy guys.

If it's easier and since we are so close to the offseason, I can explain everything to everyone in person then. I'll do my best now.

Nothing is changing for us. If you take the time to read through the post (as all of you should being role models on this site), you will notice that not a lot is changing for us as a league. In fact, if anything, we are getting more tools and resources to make this league more fun. I don't anticipate any issues that keep us from sticking together and I'm sure there are plenty of guys in this league (myself included) that will pitch in and sponsor anyone that isn't able to cover the membership.

Like the original post says, the leagues hosted here have been supported by shear man-power and generous donations. Thinking long-term (and I would hope that you guys enjoy this as much as I do, and would like to continue for a while), it just isn't feasibly sustainable. Not to mention that it takes a lot of resources to do something like this, most of which is done behind the scenes by Ryno, Hack or myself. I pay and volunteer my time because I feel like this league is worth it. This community is worth it. I'm sure a lot of you feel the same. I just hope everyone understands that this is something that we must inevitably do in order to keep this thing afloat.

If you have any more questions specific to this league, feel free to ask me here or via PM. If you have any questions specific to the transition for '11, please post in the questions thread in the membership forum.

17. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

if i pay for a lifetime can you make OM and JR play their backups when they play me?(y)