TTII Team under the microscope

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Jul 22, 2009.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

TTII Team under the microscope

Basically i am curious who do you think will have the most pressure on them as the dynasty gets under way.......

Hoosier -- rollin with the best team in the game?
    Lawdog -- can he continue to dominate despite having a team far worse
    Flo -- He aint in Kansas no more rollin with USC
    BBJ -- The Bulldogs are a big tiem talent upgrade over Wisconsin
    Bogey -- Will he be able to compete with the TTII talent?

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I think Flo is starting off with some big hype with a 2nd place finish in the Elite tournament and a talent filled Trojan team.

Hoosier is a close second, but that's just because of all the shit he talks, lol.

3. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

So far in what I have learned while playing this game is that, it is not about the X's and O's, but it is all about the Jimmy's and Joe's.

T-A-L-E-N-T is so important in this game, and if you don't have it, you can forget it. Recruiting will be crucial in this game, even more so than in last year's game where you could recruit a 2 star speed demon (MICHAEL BURKE) and he can turn your whole team around. I have only played with UCLA, so Im not sure what it is like to play with a speed demon, so maybe that will help here as well.

I think UCLA is probably two or three years away from actually competing for any type of PAC-10 title, but it took Illinois 3 years to compete for a National Title and they were much better than UCLA.

4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I agree with Drifter. Flo now has a huge target on his back after that showing in the tournament.

5. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Looking forward to learning your guys style of play, but I like where Im atright now, flying under the radar with a talent filled Oregon team.

6. HoosierHoo

HoosierHoo Walk On

I'd have to say OMLawdog, no question. The ninety-six time defending champ has to feel a bit of pressure.

7. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

just hope your QB can throw over your oline lol..

8. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

my vote is split between Hoosier and Flo...... with BBJ pulling a close 3rd.... the teams have selected are so stacked.... there is no margin for error.... to not run the table and win your conference at least would have to be considered a failure.....