Tulane Blows Pirates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TJM, Jul 26, 2011.

1. TJM

TJM Walk On

Tulanes Highlights:
    8 dropped passes
    Numerous passes hitting the receivers in the back of the head?
    12 dropped to the chest interceptions
    Top 2 RBs go down in the 1st...again.
    Defense blows, DBs cant catch nor cover slow TEs
    Defense cant get pressure on a 4 wide with the house coming

The pirates were in full transformers self, morphing in front of DBs for amazing catches, morphing and actually somehow "going through" WRs on perfect passes and taking the INT, and a QB who is supposedly a "scrambler" not scrambling 1 time but staying in the pocket to throw 50 perfect fn passes.

"F it, were throwing in the towel for the rest of the season. We have WRs who cant catch, DBs who cant catch, DBs who cant cover slow TEs, no pressure even when sending the fn house against 4 wide, its amazing. Our RBs are the biggest pussies in the country, going down early in games all the time, bringing in a fn freshmen that is like a 56ovr. This team sucks and if I can get a contract out of this damn place I am outta here!"

Tulane will be lucky to make a bowl game as it looks now.

• Like Like x 1
  2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

hope that anger doesn't rub off on the team. yikes. and i dont know who maxatx34 is but you two should get together and set fire to a few hundred copies of the game! lol. we are all terrible.

3. TJM

TJM Walk On

Its just the heat of the moment thing. I dont mind losing, but I do mind losing when you lose "video game style."

Funny thing is though, whenever I am not focused on my game, like Duke and this blowgame, I lose. Just shows how I cant take this game for granted and go through the motions and have to continue cluching the controller and going play by play. So not being focused and some stupid things like passes hitting the back of my receivers helmets did it in for the Tulane Waves of Green.

Truthfully, I will be lucky to win 1 more game as my schedule aint so hot for the remainder of the season. SMU, Houston, Rice, Hawaii!

• Like Like x 1
  4. TJM

TJM Walk On

My starting back could have 1200+ yards if he didnt go down every game.

5. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

this brings up a good point....what if one of us

A) Gets fired and only an OC or DC job is offered
    B) Gets offers to go up but they are only OC and DC....can we take them?

6. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

I say we absolutely allow coordin positions goin frwd. What the heck!

• Like Like x 1
  7. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

I agree. Coord jobs is what may only be available for me to move up. Unless Tulane is available next year

• Like Like x 1