Tulane Finished 7-5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TJM, Aug 1, 2011.

1. TJM

TJM Walk On

Tulanes D blew it once again, though QB Griffin through 4 more INTs to completely blow any other QB in the NCAA out of the water of INT #s.

RB Darkwa went down in the first drive for the game...Again. My only cornerback that is decent (70ovr) went down in the 1st. I had a 48 and a 54ovr playing in the game since we had to come out in dime/quarter every defensive play against Hawaii. I couldve just put my 330 offensive lineman as a corner as hes just as fast and has the same hands and coverage skills (both lets people run right by them)

Backup RB just slotted himself as the starter for next season, he will be a senior, Darkwa will be a JR and couldve had the NCAA rushing title for the season but pussed out every single game and only has 189 carries.

Tulanes secondary is the worst the NCAA has ever seen.

Home field advantage gives home teams mystical superpowers and hometown refs.

Not winning 8 games is a huge blow to my job security which is at 62% before this game. 1 of my goals says to beat a rivalry team, however there were no rivalry teams on my schedule. I signed 2 top 1000 recruits and it doent say I met the goal to sign 1 top 1000 recruit. Since I lost to a lower ranked team...Again, I get docked 3-4 bars of red everytime which is killer. Heres crossing my fingers so I dont have to take a OC job at some other lowblow school like any of our teams.

2. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

7 and 5 is respectable bra. I need to win last game to get to .500

3. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Does that mean that Jordan Hopgood of Bowling Green has a chance to win the rushing title?

4. TJM

TJM Walk On

Im cool with 7-5, lot better than I expected. I was trying to live up to mullens power rankings at the beginning of 8 wins, sorry mullen.

Im just worried I might get canned after this season. I've met 1 goal so far according to my goal tracker. My contract says I was supposed to get to 8 wins for some reason with Tulane even though theyve not had a winning season in years. I was supposed to finish 6th or better in the C-USA but right now thats not looking great either. Nothing in my contract about a bowl game but hopefully getting to one will help boost it (outside shot), just hope a loss in a bowl game doesnt screw it. Every team I lost too was ranked lower than me which kills your coach security.

Not sure what your job security % has to be to get canned.

5. TJM

TJM Walk On

Check my playhub for the highlights since they didnt upload after the game again: http://www.easports.com/player-hub/PS3/TMaluchnik

For comedy, I also took a picture of an awesome superLB who springboarded into the air for a perfect deflection and killing a TD, and a onside kick where the ball morphed into the receivers right hand from the ground.

6. TJM

TJM Walk On

Hopgood for Heisman!