Tulane Yet Again Sucks! Offense Rolls on

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TJM, Jul 28, 2011.

1. TJM

TJM Walk On

8-1 Houston versus 5-4 Tulane in the French Quarter

Another spread team for the terrible Tulane secondary and overall defense.

UH Case Keenum a Heisman Hopeful came out slinging the ball for almost 500 yards passing with 6 TDs and 2 INTS.

Tulane QB Paul Griffin put on another show for the hometown crowd, breaking the school passing mark in a game (maybe in the season I dont remember), throwing for 499 yards with 7 TDs and 3 INts.

"We stuck with our running game, but when it comes down to running against a spread and having a terrible defense, you cant afford to get in a situation where you have to punt. Its fine and dandy getting 3-4 yards on the run, but 1 time is all it takes to get into a punting situation. So we relied on the air it out and keep up with Heisman candidate Case Keenum." said Paul Griffin.

The game changer was in the middle of the 4th, Tulane up by 4 and Houston driving for the leading score within the 10 yard line. UH RB took the ball left and my dude who I usered went for the strip, since it was the only hope to stopping this offense (1 fumble recovery, 2 ints for Tulane). After about 4 guys all standing on top of the ball for Tulane and thinking yet again these fn idiots arent gonna fall on the ball again for the 58th time, a Tulane player finally jumped on the ball. That would end the game as backup RB Peyton Jason sealed the deal after mangina native Orleans Darkwa went down early again.

"You know, back in my day we used to play with broken fibulas" said coach, "nowadays these kids and their damn facebooks and twatting and all these video games where they can become simulated blue chip recruits, since these guys were all leftovers, they have no heart or guts. We will be looking at a freshmen next year to take over and send Orleans out of the Big Easy!"

2. TJM

TJM Walk On

Oh ya Ive been calling QB Ryan Griffin, Paul Griffin, sorry quarterback I'll just call you elevens. Hes leading the league in INTs too.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

In 4-6 with Tulane in the deuce, they are just brutal

• Like Like x 1
  4. TJM

TJM Walk On

They are terrible. But im racking up a nice 3* recruiting class. DJ Banks is pretty good, Trent Mackey, and that Travis guy #10 safety is good too. I also like Joe Kemp WRs size at 6'4

5. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

tanner, i am enjoying your horridness more than any others. for what thats worth. thank you.