Tulsa @ Rice

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MaxATX34, Aug 2, 2009.

1. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Tulsa @ Rice

Hey if we advance today would you want to play tonight? Just let me know when you're available to play, or if you want to set up a time we can do that too.

2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Should be available any time later. Just shoot me a PM or something when you're ready.

You WILL beat my ass...I guarantee it!

P.S.: I have a headset but generally leave it on off for vulgarity and concentration purposes lol.

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

okay cool
    this better not be some kind of reverse psychology lol
    i understand. I have one too but usually dont use it during games.

4. Jman

Just lettin' ya know, I know some are anal about that stuff lol. I'll probably just keep it handy in case EA's wonderful servers try to screw me out of a loss.

5. Jman

Should be able to go sometime after 8 tomorrow if you can Max. Only reason it'll be so late is that we are running our youth football camp Mon through Wed of this week.

Easy extra pocket money for me though so its well worth the time.

I'll update tomorrow when I know exactly how my schedule is going to shake out.

6. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Hey no problem at all. I'll be lurking on xbox live around that time.

So what kind of camp is it? Is it for the little kids or is it more for High School athletes? I remember going to football camps when I was a lot younger, they were so much fun.

7. Jman

Looking like 8:30-9:00 now, we changed the camp time to 5:30-7:30.

Its a little kids camp we put on, have some of the HS guys come out an help etc. etc.

The little kids (for the most part) are a blast...but I couldn't coach youth football LOL:D

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I had to help out at ours last year...and it was terrible

those little kids were pricks!!

9. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fqSV1wnN5oQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fqSV1wnN5oQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    any kids like him? haha

10. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I feel sorry for that kid.

He's going to grow up with SO much pressure to be great at football his whole life and probably won't live up to the hype.

11. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Not necessarily..

either way...the second kick return is rediculous...
    the kid that slides on his knees ..they rewind it..HOLY SHIT..that might've really broke his ankles..

that kid is FREAKY agile

12. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Usually when kids are dominant like that at a young age they get bored with the game. I bet he doesnt even play football anymore. He probably skateboards or plays basketball now. Same thing happened with my little sister and Soccer. She averaged almost 2.5 goals per game over her career (about 10 yr playing select/club) then just quit one day. When things are easy like that you get bored, when little kids get bored they quit and do something else lol.

But omg some of the cuts this kid makes are just ridiculous... like the plant @ 1:18 ...holy ...crap

13. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I guarantee he has the type of dad that doesn't let him have any fun at all and does nothing but practices football. Lives and breathes football.

It's really sad too.

14. Jman

Max, 9:15 ok? Can go a bit earlier if necessary but I'd like to eat a bit first.

15. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

hey sounds good. send me a msg on xbox live. i think my xbox might still be on, but it is at another house right now. I need to go get it and bring it to where I am now because this place has a better connection. So it should work out good time wise... see you around 9:00