TUNA ATTACK-FORMAL PROTEST LODGED...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LeatherHelmets, Jul 11, 2011.

1. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

What more abuse can I take from this man?......I have turned the other cheek, tried to be a helpful as fellow coach and commish.....yet today's vicious attack reflect the efforts he will go to undermine my metor like rise to be in the "inner circle of the league, with his BF, THE COMMISH...

The nature of the attack; I set up the Cathedral Power Rankings, another task that he had agreed to do....yet once again Old Man Tech helped out...in return getting a "thanks"...

So I am looking at the POWER RANKINGS TODAY and GUESS WHAT TEAM HE HAS REMOVED FROM THE RANKINGS?

MY TEAM, WKU HILLTOPPERS!....talk about adding insult to injury, granted I would be ranked 11th....but I just wanted to see my team/name in lights, part of the big picture...!! We are not even on the table!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

oh crap....ok so I was trying to change to order by copying and pasting and cutting....unsuccessfully. sorry gramps, you shall be updated

3. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

You've have to talk with my law firm. I'm being represented by THE BIG MEN LAW FIRM, also known as THE GOOSE and THE BONNER...

4. TJM

TJM Walk On

That Tuna Attack graphic is some fine art. Should be in a museum somewhere for such genius creativity.

5. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Updated Gramps, I am ashamed and embarrased. Wont happen again

6. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

i literally don't even understand what this thread is about. it is terrible...

to add to the nonsense, i did just spend about 30minutes figuring out how to add Enter Sandman to VTs entrance.... brilliant!

7. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

Stop bragging about the game you asshat, we get it you are awesome and you are playing it 24 hours before the rest of us.

8. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

lol... i am awesome. it is true. mormon is actually awesome to. hopefully one day you will all meet him.

9. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

How does morman come into this? Is there a sister japanese store in texass?

10. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

That's the Goose Boner on the streets!

11. Goose

Goose Walk On

One can only hope to achieve the awesomeness that is The Goose Boner. The ladies really appreciate it.