1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Tuner Update

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Fmode11, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Drifterbub

I got hit with a tuner update yesterday morning. Do you have any info on what it included? I think he may have eliminated the delay when running a hurry up offense that I noticed in my game yesterday.

Thanks

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I'm not receiving any confirmation that one was released. I know they are working on one, but do not have a concise list of all fixes, yet.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Ok. I am not sure if it came out yesterday morning or Friday since I hadn't been on since Thursday -- but nonetheless I downloaded a new one yesterday

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I play NCAA pretty much daily on my 360 and haven't gotten a new tuner in quite a while. Maybe your old one got deleted and you just redownloaded it.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    This seems likely. No press announcement or mention through the Game Changer channels.

6. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

this post made me happy, if u come across any info, pleeeeeeeaaaaasssse share bro, thanks!

7. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I also play daily and I never deleted any tuners- nor know how. The update did take place prior to a user game. So who knows...

8. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Maybe someone was downloading uniforms? Sometimes that happens before user games if one person hasnt downloaded the uniform packs yet.