Turning Heads

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Apr 8, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Turning Heads

[​IMG]
    Coach JerzeyReign Has The Owls Playing Hard​

Philadelphia, Pa- Wow, all this excitement over 3 wins? That alone speaks volumes over the job Coach JerzeyReign has done since taking over the Owls. Once a laughingstock of college football, the Owls are currently 4-3 and right in the middle of a MAC CCG berth. Under the new leadership the Owls offense has topped 40+ points in all three games, a school record. The Owls being over .500 this late in the year? Almost feels like the second coming of Christ on the Temple campus as of late. Tickets have been selling like hotcakes and the local area is starting to support the program.

But everything that shines isn't gold. With his recent success, Coach Jerzey has been the topic for a lot of coaching vacancies come years end. If the Owls' manage to win out they may just lose their coach. Despite the drastic improvements of the team, recruits are still reluctant to come to Philly to play ball. Combine that with a growing interest from Rutgers University (Coach JerzeyReign's home state) the Owls may lose out on one the best coaches they've had in awhile.

Coach JerzeyReign released a comment on his Twitter earlier that read: "I'm not worried about the accolades. It's only 3 games. At this present time I'm the coach of the Temple Owls. Whatever happens, happens. I can't worry about that. We have a big game coming up against Ohio."

Many speculate the coach will jump but only time will tell. Stay tuned for this and many other developing stories going down on The Evolution.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

This league is so quiet... Tell me I suck or something.... Gets Boring Talking To Myself. Thanks for the 17 views though

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

a lot of NCAA leagues are quiet these days.

4. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Yeah - we are all playing out the string... I joined late and havent been as active as I intend to be, the momentum seems to be slower this time of year, which is pretty understandable, now that we are thinking abit about 11... and also all you yanks are getting into Baseball.

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Shut up Jerzey you suck

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Thank you, I needed that, lol

7. NDCOLTS1979

Lol not a problem. i figured i might as well tell ya since i can say that in every league im in since u are there except for one and thats gridiron gladiators which runs slow and there are only 9 teams

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Hmmm?! Grid Iron huh? I think I was in that but I couldn't keep up with the sliders. Probably can deal with them now but I won't. Think I should pick up another hobby between advances, lol

9. NDCOLTS1979

lol i was thinking the same thing its getting fishing weather here so that may help me

10. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Not Cream of the Crop. We dont get faded by that kind of shit...lol

MLB Sucks!!!

11. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Congrats g! It's hard to keep a league
    going year round. I am still unsure what the formula is. Good work.

12. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Formula: Me+11 other guys that love football+activity+continuity=Successful League year round!!!

Just joking about MLB. I hit a sick 3-run homer last night with Pedro Martinez last night believe it or not.

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Not meaning to interrupt Emm and G's conversation but....

Temple is ranked number one in defense!! Just had to throw another stat out there for the board, lol

14. NDCOLTS1979

yeah because u havent faced me yet lol

15. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

LoL @ ND- When I'm done playing you I'd probably be ranked number 1 in offense too, lol