Turnover time for NCAA 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CharlestonUSC, Apr 24, 2011.

1. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Hey guys just wanted to give a heads up about turnover for ncaa 12. I've got a reserved copy of the new title at gamestop right now. i want to preface first by saying the only reason I chose gamestop is b/c my wife got me a gift card there out of the blue. So I'm slowly putting money on it as the weeks go by so it won't drain me of $60 out of nowhere. Right now they are giving a $13 credit for swapping in NCAA 11 before 12 drops. Not sure how long this is going to stay so I will be trading in probably a month before it drops to make sure I can get as much out as I want.

Not sure if anyone else is aware of still be able to get this much out of it but just wanted to give a heads up. So for the last month of shelf life for 11 I won't be involved with the league. I've made it clear though I've reserved South Carolina for 12 if the conferences work out the way we've talked about.

2. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    I wouldnt recommend gamestop. Last year I bought it off Dell.com for 40$ and got it a day before it came out. Newegg also has good deals. Also gamestop is evil.

3. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Like I said my wife bought me a gift card and i wasn't going to use it on anything else.

4. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Ah, I see.

5. Total Doubt

Total Doubt Walk On

Amazon normally gives you a $25 credit when you pre-order games through them. I ordered TW12 for $59.99, got my $25 credit, and ordered Crysis 2 for $49.99 minus the $25 credit. I very rarely pre-order games that I want right away, as I do work out of town, so it really does me no good to pre-order. I just go to the closest Walmart/Gamestop/K-Mart/etc. and get them.