TV Questions

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Fred Limbo, May 6, 2011.

1. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Hey, I bought me a Vizio 47" 2 weeks ago the picture went out yesterday.....no picture and but sound was ok......I took it back and wanted to get another one just like it.....because i like the tv, very nice picutre ect....well they did not have another one like that....so I got a Sanyo 52" for only $50 bucks more (it was on sale) and its a 1080p hd 120zh just like the vizio just bigger.....I was like a kid in the candy store on the way home.

Well the picture does not wow me but it is good.....the problem is when i play NCAA i have like a delay in my controlls....it is very noticable when kicking...its almost like playing online with a little lag.. it also effects spin moves and big hits and stuff like that that are timing things....I am almost ready to take it back.....i have used diffrent controllers, plugged in the HDMI ito another port.....still the same lag feel.....

anyone else ever had these problems....any help would be good...i mean one person say take it back and i am in the truck.

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Ive experienced something similar from time to time while playing an online dynasty game vs the computer. Just a lag moment from time to time. Do u use av plugs or hdmi ?

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

hdmi and i had no problems before this.....the vizio worked great .... and this is evertime i try and kick ect...it is consistant

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

took it back and got a 47" vizio led with internet and all that.....going to test it for lag asap

5. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Keeping fingers crossed for you.

6. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

super sweet....i love the tv, great picture and just really sharp and nice......

7. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Thats great news bro. Now if we could only get that damn psn up lol

• Like Like x 1