Tweet Board 2012: Weeks 10, 11, 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jayrah, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

[​IMG]

2. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Coach Cheez following the 66-63 win over Michigan State:

3. Jayrah

The Aggies are out to prove they are for real against an OU squad that is challenging for the 2nd spot in the South right now at 4-1 in conference, 7-1 overall. Said RB Christine Michael: "We're not talking BCShttp://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/posts/436798/edit right now, we're taking this one game at a time. But if we do want to talk BCS at any point, we have to beat these clowns. I wanna be remembered here. This is an opportunity for me and all the Seniors on this team to make a name in Aggie history. I'm jacked up for this one."

Tweeted CB Dustin Harris: "The Spooners are coming to town. Time to put the nation on notice!"

4. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Oregon State Coach-What do the Beavers have to do to get ranked? Oregon is 4-4 and they are ranked 19th, my team is 5-2 and unranked this polls are just a joke.

5. gowazzucougs

Oregon State Coach-The Beavers just beat a really good Stanford team, if we cannot be ranked after this game I will embarass my next opponent, WSU Cougars

6. Jayrah

Game time in College Station between the #18 OU Sooners and the TA&M Aggies. Aggies trying to push to 6-0 in conference and add itself to the BCS relevancy talks.

7. Jayrah

The Aggies did what was necessary on Thursday night to secure a spot in the top 20, believes Coach Davis. "We have beaten 2 teams now in the top 20, and we have made them look bad in the process. 6-0 in any conference is doing work, and in this conference it's absolutely incredible. I don't know what else needs to be said. We demand justice from the pollsters."

8. gowazzucougs

Finally, the Beavers are ranked, #24 in the Coaches, and #19 in the Media Poll. I have no idea what the other 119 coaches don't see in this program. The Beavers will convince Washington State that it should be ranked higher after its game this weekend!

9. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

"Stats, stats are for geeks. We just want to win." UCLA Senior QB Kevin Prince after being asked about the Bruins offense being ranked in the bottom third of the NCAA in offense this season.

10. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

The two staring true freshman corners are holding their own. Between them they have 4 interceptions and 8 swats. Scott has 3 fumble recoveries, one for a TD. "They still give up some big plays here and there, but that's to be expected. They are catching on to the defensive scheme quickly, and are making their share of big plays." - Coach Mexi.

11. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Austin, Tx

-Collective sigh of relief!

12. Jayrah

Texas A&M is going to being ripping and stripping in practice to try and achieve higher ball awareness and security. 3 more fumbles on Saturday night left the Red Raiders in the game, when it was clear they didn't belong there.

13. Jayrah

Star LB Kyle Mangan looks like he will grab at least one piece of hardware this year, as he is the far and away frontrunner for the best LB, and 2nd in line for best overall defensive player. His 90 yard steal of a pitch and return for a td early in the win against Texas Tech all but sealed the deal on the best LB award.

The Aggies fans and media are very proud of the young man. And the coaches are excited that all his work is being recognized, calling him "a standout, citizen, classroom, baller!"

14. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

The Cat Is Out of the Bag!
    [​IMG]
    The magical prowess of standout Aggie linebacker Kyle Mangan was release to the media today when the aggie coaches let slip that Kyle is both a citizen and a classroom. Which can only mean one thing... WIZARD!

Mangan "The Magician" has been dominating on the field with 63 tackles (17 for a loss) 4 sacks, 2 FF and 1 pick, and now we know why. NCAA rules committee will be meeting later this week to discuss possible violations for the Texas A&M allowing players to tap into unearthly powers.

The A&M staff retracted the previous statement that Mangan is a classroom, insisting that they were miss quoted and that real magic does not exist. But america has seen Kyle "The Magician" Mangan play and there is no way this cat is going back in the bag.

• Like Like x 2
  15. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

The Magic Man...now you see him, no you dont! lol good stuff WGW!

16. gowazzucougs

Oregon State Coach-Bring on SC, we are ready to make a statement

17. Jayrah

LOL. Nothing is left unturned by WGW. When I read it back to myself it looked odd, but I couldn't put my finger on why. Nice catch, nice catch. And by the way nice shot before our Showdown.

The statement of retraction by the A&M coaching staff read as follows: "We meant a standout in the classroom obviously. But yes, he has played magical this year. The swipe of the pitch just may be, and remain our magician's secret. Make no mistake about it though, he is only a man, and a special player."

18. Cheez

With the news that Coach Jay may have had an ineligible player on the field, Coach Cheez of Illinois is challenging the result of the Week 3 showdown between the Illini and Texas A&M

19. MexiRican35

The Badger quidditch team refutes the statement Texas made earlier, saying magic is real. And yes, there is a qudditch team at the school.

20. Cheez

Coach Cheez also believes that magic was used in the overtime period of last year's Wisconsin vs. Illinois game, and may pursue action to challenge the result of that loss as well.

21. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Madison, Wisconsin

-Wisconsin WR TJ Williams has become a target of investigation due to accusations of literally flying down the field. Williams is listed as a 2 sport athlete but appears only to be found on the roster for the football team.

Williams made a statement when the allegations became public:

22. Cheez

The University of Illinois would like to join forces with the University of Texas in a joint effort to remove magic from NCAA Football.

23. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

The great purge has begun!

24. MexiRican35

NCAA officials have asked Williams about his stick collection. He says it is for a biology project.

25. Cheez

.... that's weird. Williams isnt currently and never has been enrolled in a biology class.