Tweet Board 2012: Weeks 7 & 8

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jayrah, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

[​IMG]

2. Jayrah

TAMU is fortunate to be 4-2, but they are not calling themselves lucky. "We changed our philosophy a little bit this year. We told the kids it doesn't matter how you win the game. At the end of the day, all that matters is if we were on top. We feel like we had put too much emphasis in the past 2 seasons on how we won the game. This year if we are winning, we're doing more right things than wrong, and that's really all that football is about. We play in a tough league, winning is the most important thing. Could we do things better? Absolutely, and that's a daily focus. But when we win, let's have fun."

3. omega41

omega41 Walk On

What the heck is wrong with my recruiting? I might need to up the ante and payoff some of these recruits.;)

4. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Don't worry I haven't signed any recruits either. Of course I plan on seeing a bunch sign this weekend after I whoop some Husky ass. Additionally, after my Beavers D feasts on the Husky QB, I will tell everyone what Husky meat tastes like.

5. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

I am guessing the Husky meat tastes alot like the bits of chewed up cat parts they so frequently digest.

6. gowazzucougs

haha

7. gowazzucougs

Oregon State's Defensive front four can't really tell everyone what Husky QB Keith Price tastes like with the defense only getting 3 sacks, and only 1 by the front four. However, I will tell you beating the Huskies is like eating my favorite meal, tacos, it is always good.

8. gowazzucougs

Oregon State is wondering after its victory over #22 ranked Huskies, (1) will any of the 5-7 recruits who visited over the weekend sign with the Beavers, (2) Will the Beavers be ranked?

9. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Austin, Tx-

Longhorns should finish off their recruiting this week. With only 12 none kicker scholarships available, and 3 early commits texas was able to really focus on getting quality over quantity. The addition of LA as a pipline help secure 2 big recruits and of course it also helps to be Texas. The fans can complain about WhyGodWhy's decision making skills in the clutch, but there certainly can be no complaints about the level of talent he has infused into the Longhorn program across the last 3 years.

10. gowazzucougs

Oregon State's Coach is just up in arms, what does it take to get a recruit to sign with the Beavers. Don't recruits know this school has produced two Playboy Playmates of the Year this past decade.

11. Jayrah

This is a big week upcoming for the Aggies. 4 verbal commits are in line to finalize their signing after this week. And 4 more recruits are visiting the campus. The line is perfect, with reeling Colorado coming to town.

12. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

UCLA is reeling in recruits left and right this season...must be why Oregon State cant get any :) But after their showing in Columbus, the Bruins need all the help they can get. The Buckeyes are tough. Watch out for their Freshman Beast at RB in short yardage situations. The guy is tank!

13. gowazzucougs

I don't think UCLA is my problem, it's that damn Arizona school causing the Beavers fits

14. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Im having my best recruiting class so far and it comes at the right time for the Bruins. With 19 seniors, Im getting lots of 4 star guys to commit. Still cant get that elusive 5 star player though.

15. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

The Badgers sign their first :5stars: since Coach Mexi took over, getting G Moses out of Florida. Go figure it would be an offensive lineman. Always gotta keep your refrigerator stocked.

16. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

The rich get richer! Add another 90+ rated OL to that group!

17. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Its important to get at least 2 -3 OL men every year, no matter what.

As a general rule, 2.5 per year, with everyone redshirting means 12-13 OL with 2 RS giving you a backup at every position when you mass sub and seasoned replacements when players leave.

18. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

Exactly. In the LOC dynasty, i had an injury to a G and T, and was scrambling to find a backup G. I even tried throwing in a FB in there, but that didnt work long.