"Tweet Board" Weeks 12-14

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jayrah, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

[​IMG]

2. Jayrah

Texas A&M won the whole game but lost 1/2 of their "monster" backfield, when Christine Michael fell awkwardly and dislocated an elbow in the 2nd quarter of Saturday's contest against Baylor. Michael's presence would have been welcome against a strong Texas front next week, but they'll have to have Stephens back up Gray, who's had a few really big games this season.

3. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

The Badgers are looking good into making a BCS game via at large bid. With user games coming up for TCU and Boise, hopefully the potential BCS busters can be taken down. Also keeping a close eye on Oregon with their upcoming game against USC. Right now Wisconsin and Oregon both have a .969 BCS rating! Its helpful that Wisconsin beat #12 Mich St by 34, while Oregon only beat #8 Miami by 3.

4. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Connor Woods-
    "Coach is not starting me, TA&M must be relieved. There's no way the aggies want any part of The Cannon."

5. Jayrah

*TAMU Sr DT Tony Jarrod-Eddie - on comments made earlier in the day by UT QB Connor Wood:

"If his coach doesn't think he can handle (the starting role), there's probably a reason for that. Listen, it doesn't matter who's fancy nickname is back there, they better buckle up, cause we're coming after em!"

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Johnathan Franklin

"I cant help it if I have small hands!" in reference to his fumbling issues of the 2011 season!

7. Jayrah

7 hours from Texas @ Texas A&M, the bulletin board material is still flying from the Aggies. "Paying these guys back for the last several seasons has been on our list since spring. We are ready to punch our tickets to the Big 12 Championship right now. But apparently there are some T's to cross and I's to dot."

RB Cyrus Gray in response to the question: "do you think that you can compete at a high level against the Longhorns tonight?"

8. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

From Robert Golden's twitter account TheGolden1:

"Was it my birthday today? That pass was right to me. You'da thought i was wearin a WAZZU jersey"

9. Jayrah

The Aggies lost to #2 Texas, missing out on the Big 12 Championship game, but they get another chance at a high profile game when they play #3 TCU this week.

10. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

From Jason Ford's Twitter:
    Off crutches today. Still walking gingerly, but going to be ready for the bowl game!!!

11. MexiRican35

Nick Toon guarantees a win against UCLA. "I came back for my senior year for a reason. I may not be able to get that national championship ring, but that BCS game is quite a constellation prize. All we have to do is take care of business against the Bruins, and were in it."

12. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

UCLA pins Nick Toons comments up on the bulletin board in the locker room. Dont know if it will help, but it couldnt hurt! Looking forward to a big game in the final week vs a top 10 team after thumping USC!

13. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Sooooooooo..........is that a prize that you see in the night sky?

14. MexiRican35

Its all we got left. Unless something crazy just happens.

15. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

So you did mean a celestial being?

I would've guessed you meant a consolation prize.

16. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I think he missed your joke there dakota :) If its any consolation I got it :D

17. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

I liked it better the other way.